hero vid hosted

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
lol you mean you actually do something other then camp occasus and beno door with banshees that's worth recording?

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
lol you mean you actually do something other then camp occasus and beno door with banshees that's worth recording?

Lol you actually mean you do something other than zerging with the other 40 albions at occasus with theurgists?

When you dont zerg with albs, and only do 1v1, then you're entitled to the whine you just posted, but with your background i'd consider your whine beeing very obsolete, and a smudge hypocritic.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

jättedizz aboh

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Acrantophis said:
Lol you actually mean you do something other than zerging with the other 40 albions at occasus with theurgists?

When you dont zerg with albs, and only do 1v1, then you're entitled to the whine you just posted, but with your background i'd consider your whine beeing very obsolete, and a smudge hypocritic.

lol when you block the occasus bottleneck of cause your going to get a zerg of albs, your blocking the main exit out of our frontier you plonker. :twak: Stop camping the bridge and then YOUR entitled to your criticism, but trying to call someone for trying to get out of their frontier your blocking is a touch idiotic let alone an obsolete arguement.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:

Whoa, actually had a fair share of respect for you some time back but that is long gone.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
lol when you block the occasus bottleneck of cause your going to get a zerg of albs, your blocking the main exit out of our frontier you plonker. :twak: Stop camping the bridge and then YOUR entitled to your criticism, but trying to call someone for trying to get out of their frontier your blocking is a touch idiotic let alone an obsolete arguement.

We havent camped the bridge, we have cleared it, and moved off, theres a slight diffrence between camping, and cleaning.

Camping means your sitting there hour after hour, fighting till you die, and going back, we dont.

We go there clean off, and try to get away, that is IF you and your realmm8s (who all exits benowyc keep at the same time 99% of the times) charge, because then its quite hard to get away really.

And really mate, if you dont wanna zerg ( like you say you dont) then you can walk another way to avoid zerging people, but you dont.

Because there's 20 diffrent other ways to move out of benowyc to your frontier, including swimming over, but you CHOOSE to go ocassus, so you can zerg, is that not so?.

And besides, you dont only zerg @ ocassus, you zerg everywhere kagato, and add on 8v8 fights, so thats no defence, stand for your act, instead of covering it up.

I can admit we're at bridge killing what comes there, but we dont STAY there forever, like some groups do.

Nate

FH is my second home
have you been away from occasus recently kagato? ;o

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:

oh, i'd post vids of that stuff too but prefer my bainsh's to have an active account ;>

pip

Banned
Fg rvr vids suck:( get skill and try 1 solo ffs:wanker: me thinks me stupid dl this shit 2 times now:(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Acrantophis said:
We havent camped the bridge, we have cleared it, and moved off, theres a slight diffrence between camping, and cleaning.

Camping means your sitting there hour after hour, fighting till you die, and going back, we dont.

We go there clean off, and try to get away, that is IF you and your realmm8s (who all exits benowyc keep at the same time 99% of the times) charge, because then its quite hard to get away really.

And really mate, if you dont wanna zerg ( like you say you dont) then you can walk another way to avoid zerging people, but you dont.

Because there's 20 diffrent other ways to move out of benowyc to your frontier, including swimming over, but you CHOOSE to go ocassus, so you can zerg, is that not so?.

And besides, you dont only zerg @ ocassus, you zerg everywhere kagato, and add on 8v8 fights, so thats no defence, stand for your act, instead of covering it up.

I can admit we're at bridge killing what comes there, but we dont STAY there forever, like some groups do.

And why should I have to take a different route because you lot decide to act the pricks and camp beno? I'd rather clear my route if theres albs there enough to do it.
As for not camping no, you go there with 1fg, kill whatever soloers are trying to reach the dock or hunt around HW then you try and bomb beno doors when albs get fed up and stop going to the bridge. And you think this makes you better then campers? lol no it just means your even more desperate for your 200 rps and can't wait.

And yes if theres lamer groups like yours around i'll add every chance I can get if it means I can spoil your fights like you spoil mine.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
have you been away from occasus recently kagato? ;o

That was a large part of my point, when you got hib/mid groups camping it 24/7 even in the early hours whats the point, wheres the variety? It just makes rvr shit and theres no reason to go anywhere or travel.

But to answer your question yes, I even spent about half an hour inside bledmeer's courtyard killing guards by myself and clipping the door but everyone was to busy with their irvr shit to come kill me.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
And why should I have to take a different route because you lot decide to act the pricks and camp beno?

What's worse, them "camping" a bridge, or you being too pig headded to avoid them?

It's not exactly difficult to avoid bridge campers!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
What's worse, them "camping" a bridge, or you being too pig headded to avoid them?

It's not exactly difficult to avoid bridge campers!

Why should I avoid them when I can just oil them and get rps when they try and bomb beno door and free up beno dock in the process ?

You can't zerg a soloer with 1fg then whine when he joins the rest of the albs to zerg that group back.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
omg hibs sux for doing XXX
mids sux for doing YYYY
Therefore albs rox in retaliation doing ZZZZZ and im just helping out doing my bit for the noble realm!

get a fucking grip kato!

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
omg hibs sux for doing XXX
mids sux for doing YYYY
Therefore albs rox in retaliation doing ZZZZZ and im just helping out doing my bit for the noble realm!

get a fucking grip kato!

Tried to make him look objective at it, enemies are enemies, you wont find it fair, even if they kill you 1v1, because most people have a winning instinct, but he goes on and on and on and on about his truth beeing the only truth, so its not worth wasting your time mate, hes way to self obsessed to see that albs do the exact same thing as hibs does, and mids does, and everyone else.

to be honest, this game is in on its final days, sure people add , and zerg and camp, but the ones still playing are on the server, so your accepting it, try to enjoy it as it is , these last months instead of whining that it sucks, because if it sucks, lets face it, W T F are you doing logged in?

Sucked friday afternoon when i tried to solo aswell, but i dont rape someones grats or video thread just because i MUST state my opinion, ie beeing attentionwhore, like kagato is.

Nuff time wasted on that birdf*g now ;o

censi

Can't get enough of FH
kato is a top chap but he wears blinkers when it comes to 2 things

a) The armsmen are in no way overpowered in 1v1 melee contests and have no OP toys

b albion are the holy realm.

do not argue with him of either of these 2 issues.

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
Eregion said:
DL not working. :(

blah, seems it's a filefront problem. uploaded a much more recent vid this morning and dl broken for that too. will do best to get it up on stable host, and any help would be very cool, even just advice about a good free host?

Slayn,

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Ask GReaper on irc, I think he's the one running that site, but not sure. :D

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Why should I avoid them when I can just oil them and get rps when they try and bomb beno door and free up beno dock in the process ?

You can't zerg a soloer with 1fg then whine when he joins the rest of the albs to zerg that group back.

Ofc, but why the hell do you post negative comments about their bridge camping then? Doesn't make any sense.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ops posted wrong link above thats NOT torero lol i'll look for torero later the one above is just eclipse early toa

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
Ofc, but why the hell do you post negative comments about their bridge camping then? Doesn't make any sense.

When he is so desperate for rps that'll he'll chase soloers all the way to beno gate into the guards with his full group, quite frankly, he deserves the negativity.
You can't act the twat like that then expect people to say, ooh wow, well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom