Hero spec ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
S/S Is still viable for Duals and taking on melee classes tbh ...

But yea thinking u can take down a sorc with s/s is abit hopeful ;)

As for your question Ronso ... u Dont slam a tank with S/S spec tbh ... u just spam off block/parry chains and blow wl abilities/ip/moose/purge and hope u block/parry enough :m00:

As for mercs all u can do is blow tactics and RR5 when they use DT ... and Hope :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ronso said:
has anyone tried 50 parry 50 lw/spear ?
tried it for a time, was rubbish vs multiple targets (every fight these days) and tbh the difference between 39+sc/rr parry and 50+sc/rr parry is tiny, not enough to lose slam over.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
50 blades 50 shield 28 parry on my heroine Shedevil and i find it a fun spec to play. When i get the 1v1 it usually tends to be a good fight, often going down to the wire. Sure i get killed like most ppl, but i'm untemplated with crappy mellee resists at the moment until i finally finish working on my temp. With a good temp i'll win a few more hopefully.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
S/S Is still viable for Duals and taking on melee classes tbh ...

But yea thinking u can take down a sorc with s/s is abit hopeful ;)

As for your question Ronso ... u Dont slam a tank with S/S spec tbh ... u just spam off block/parry chains and blow wl abilities/ip/moose/purge and hope u block/parry enough :m00:

As for mercs all u can do is blow tactics and RR5 when they use DT ... and Hope :p

agree with the jimmymeister here. the immunty from the stun would only be like 14-15 seconds then ... maybe it work!

or maybe ull get pharmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom