hero RA advice

E

Easdown

ok i just did an RA respec which i didnt know i had i was just checking :p

anyway i had before :
aug str, aug dex2, aug con, long wind, det, FA, tireless, regeneration, aom, mob2, mopain2, moparry2. i think thats it

just need some advice on what to get now i am 50/50 rvr and PVE hero i really like tireless and want lvl 2 but is it broke ??

shud i sacrifice other RA's and go for high determination,
is MOB MOP and MOP all need to have lvl 2?
dont really need FA cause i never use and and i dont want IP,
shud i get purge?
and be serious peeps im not a full rvr person like some of you take into consideration that i like soloing mobs.

oh and my spec is 50 pierce, 50 shield, 28 parry.

B

boni_ofdavoid

imo gofor high determination, 3 at least, perferably 4 or even 5 if you have sufficient rr. Also get purge. Being almost completely immune to CC is what should set you appart from VWs/Champs etc.

ditch aug str, aug con, long wind, tireless, regenration for sure, they really do nothing for you. Consider dumping moparry2, perhaps just get 1 for now seeing as you pve. Get MoB,AoM,MoPain at whatever rank you can (MoB more important here as it looks like your more a guard spec). Someone mentioned an AoM nerf, so im not sure its worth building that up much...?

If your gonna ditch IP then consider using those points on Prevent flight.

V

VodkaFairy

Get purge (always usefull..), moblock 3, moparry 2, mopain 2, longwind 1, tireless 1, det 3 (very cheap and good enough if you don't rvr often I guess).

I recommend you get ip too, but if you don't want to concentrate on more mopain I think :)

In PvE all you do is take dmg (defence increase -> dex, parry, shieldspec), deal dmg (dmg increase -> dex, str, pierce spec, mopain). Next to that think about dying, maybe get lifter of the veil (or what's it called) and purge to remove ress illness. Then think about carrying loot and other things if you're a crafter, so get lifter 2 or something :)

If you want to rvr, you have to sacrafice your own defence (parry) to help others (shieldspec) and to help others you need to be CC immune.

That means purge for melee stuns, det 5 for spell-CC, prevent flight to protect your group members. Throw in moblocking 2-4 for strong guarding and then maybe get some mopain, aom, longwind 1 etc.

How's things anyway eas ? :)

D

Demolay

Hes still Eas vodka lol always breakin his pc

S

spankya

EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! Hiya mate, long time no see!! :)

As for hero RAs... well it depends on spec.... s/s heroes need moblock2-3, moparry 1-2, det 3-4, purge, AoM 2-3, then things like toughness, ip, etc

If its a CS/LW hero which will be doing more attacking rather than defending healers/mages then det3-4, mastery of pain 3, fa2, ip, purge, tireless, long wind, aug con, toughness, AoM 2 etc, and dont bother with high moblocking, mo parry etc, maybe just 1 point in each :)

main things are determination(3 minimum) and purge for rvr and AoM is always nice for helping bump those resists up a little more meaning even less time snared, mezzed, rooted etc

B

boni_ofdavoid

people keep saying long wind, tireless, aug con, toghness.

Why? These ras are 'pants' and just suck up odd points that you could put to better use upping your determination a level imho.

A fully grown hero has over 2200 hps, aug con+toughness dont even make 100hps, so thats 2 points for less than 5% increase in hits, which you dont need cause you go down last anyway...

E

Easdown

ok ive specced aug dex2, mopain, mob, moparry, prevent flight, tireless, det2 and aom

D

diabien_hib

Determ needs to go up up up! :)
<also looks for purge>

p.s - ditch tireless imo, bards do that for ya...carry pots incase.

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Easdown
ok ive specced aug dex2, mopain, mob, moparry, prevent flight, tireless, det2 and aom

Did you write somewhere what RRlevel you had??

Anyway with your new spec i seriously recommned that you raise determination to 4, yes no lower, no higher than 4, as soon as possible.

I cant remember if you are S/B or LW - anyway you could remove MoParry and Tireless without suffering any drawbacks imo.

E

Easdown

im 3L6 S/B and im not removing tireless whatever anyone says

O

old.arneduck

if he pve and likes to solo mobs, moparry is ok i guess... atleast one lvl :)

about rest, get PURGE and determination should be lvl 4 (5 if your serious rvr and somewhat high RR)

IP can be nice if your running in pickup groups in rvr, or need that extra heal in pve.

for the rest just get passives such as mob, mopain, thoughness (1 or 2 max) and aom (1 or 2 max)

about PF, its only really good in rvr, but its GOOD IN RVR xDD
so get it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom