Hero or Blademaster

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
I guys,

I have been thinking about rolling a new Hib char but I can't really make up my mind if I should go for a blademaster or a hero.
Any suggestions on what would be the most interesting choice (never played hero nor a blademaster).
Thanks in advance for your input.

Cheers,

Martin.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
bm pops bubble, champions kill all

heroes are an obsolete class, may aswell delete it :p

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
bm pops bubble, champions kill all

heroes are an obsolete class, may aswell delete it :p

I like playing hero's in rvr/pvp but shame champs > them for grp spots thesedays

to the poster..

if u wanna rvr roll Bm / Champ
if u wanna pve roll hero

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
i disagree

heros are as much use as a BM or champ in RvR if not more if played right

Besides a hero with ML8 Bodyguard is great to have in a grp

Heros also solo extremely well in RvR

Do not underestimate slam - in RvR is unbelievably usefull and fooking owns - especially if you are specced shield/LW - slam and use LW back style - they dead.

champs and BMs are great too

But i would roll a hero - not only for RvR leetness but also for PvE leetness :)

just my opinion :)

hope this helps

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
nimronn said:
Do not underestimate slam - in RvR is unbelievably usefull and fooking owns - especially if you are specced shield/LW - slam and use LW back style - they dead.

while a champ has to run behind them first and use the style, which appearently is basically impossible!!111

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Chrstffr said:
while a champ has to run behind them first and use the style, which appearently is basically impossible!!111

nah - im not saying that champs are crap

but they dont get guard...and they dont block arrows and they arnt needed as much as a hero in PvE

zendrik

Fledgling Freddie
heros should get some loving imo raised weap dmg and skill like mid warriors or something ... might be nice seeing lots of heros running around again .... would at least make some ppl think twice before rolling one of em fotm BMs .. but then as u see in mid its still those nasty duaal wielders that get the spot first... gimp charge=P=P anyhow im loving my hero mostly just pveing but will rvr when i toa him and hit 50 .... i think ill still be able to get grps but thats just cause AoP is a great guild=d

zendrik

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeah my spec is 44(45)blunt 44(45)CS 42shield 10parry ... well when i ding 50 it is .. and have not worked out my temp yet still looking at it=D

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
hero is a decent class imo but champ and bm will usually be a bit better.

oranjeboom

Fledgling Freddie
my hero`s spec is 50spear 42shield 34blades and 20parry.
tbh its an awesome spec for rvr..
slam then use 3chain back style, if they not dead keep shield in hand and use the 2chain block style in blades...
no more nasty alb/mid after that :clap:

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
bm is the <drool>

Side chain all the time (which is good vs casters, stealthers AND melee classes) gives stun then 15 tick bleed then strongest attack speed debuff in ze game :D (for a style) then if the bastards try to run, snow shower the shit of them, boohoo, dead anything :cheers:
they pop bubble and still hit (gotta love that offhand) and have high hp, roll a shar BM, pure ownage hehe (375str with aug str 1 not capped <loves himself>) crazy damage, especially with MoPain 3, crits of 250+ all the time, i'm easily killing fully ToA'd noob casters in 3 hits, and i don't have charge (cuz i'm stoopid)

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
really loving solo RvR with my Bm at the mo... unstoppable it seems! heh, except vs fg... sometimes :D

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I dont take champs if I had a hero available ..unless the champ had xyz RA / ML abil

LoveNotFighter

Fledgling Freddie
nimronn said:
nah - im not saying that champs are crap

but they dont get guard...and they dont block arrows and they arnt needed as much as a hero in PvE

eh. champs dont block? wtf. :eek2: mob3 soon mob4 shield 50+11 and dont block. debends so mutch how u wana play your char offensive or deffensive i like last part and going 2 stay in it. and if u say valor 43 is low but debuff 25% effects on it quite nicely going 2 test valor50 but dont c why goz 43 gives last snare and it helps all what i need

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
heh, the thing is that champs aren't superiour because of their damage :p

its mainly banelord spells being extremely powerful, their ra's bordering on being overpowered, insta debuffs that cripple someone more than you might imagine, dd/snare to interrupt with, etc

hero has a bit higher weaponskill and bodyguard, champs are an offensive tank with MUCH more tools than a hero :p

it's not that heroes are crap, but they're more defensive than champs. and there's very few heroes that know when to swap from offence to defence (and back!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom