Hermes Golden Shield

Nate

FH is my second home
Has anyone ever seen this shield drop? i'm trying to get it for my template killed him quite a few times now, but grr! it hasn't yet ;(

arcanium Hermes Golden Shield

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
i was looking for this for my warrior template so i can switch between 2 handed champ and not lose anything no joy yet tho :/

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Not another nice item that only drops on hib perhaps?

Mind you its listed on Mid at Ethinarg:

http://www.ethinarg.com/itemdb/view_item.php?item_index=1534

<Begin Info: arcanite Hermes Golden Shield>

Magical Bonuses:
- Cold: 3%
- Heat: 3%
- Thrust: 3%
- Slash: 3%
- Crush: 3%

Level Requirement
- 49 Level

Bonus to Strength attribute bonus cap: 8

Magical Ability:
Function: heal

Heals the target.

Value: 80
Target: Self
Casting time: 3.0 sec

- Spell has a chance of casting when this weapon strikes an enemy.

Damage Modifiers (when used with shield styles):
- 16.5 Base DPS
- 7.8 Clamped DPS

Nate

FH is my second home
allakhazam has a ss with a norse woman holding it

Gnor

Fledgling Freddie
I got some photos of a French bird holding it ... think its Horner`s sister but you guys are on about a shield so i`ll leave you to it :D

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
this shield drops here the pic on allakazam is from my warrior mazdaline :)

i had this this shield like 5x as drop and salavaged it as i tought it was mainly rog

Nate

FH is my second home
mazdaline said:
this shield drops here the pic on allakazam is from my warrior mazdaline :)

i had this this shield like 5x as drop and salavaged it as i tought it was mainly rog

you not got any left shiv? :/

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it only drops if you do it the zerg way? :x haha is this suposed to be funny? seems ppl always need to post 1 negative thing in any post silly tbh

and no nate sorry dont got anything left from hermes exept maybe a pair of sleeves i salavaged the rest of it as it was only 97% some time ago but if i find it again i let you know

Everz

FH is my second home
mazdaline said:
Maybe it only drops if you do it the zerg way? :x haha is this suposed to be funny? seems ppl always need to post 1 negative thing in any post silly tbh

and no nate sorry dont got anything left from hermes exept maybe a pair of sleeves i salavaged the rest of it as it was only 97% some time ago but if i find it again i let you know

there two ways to do hermes, quit being paranoid.

Himse

FH is my second home
mazdaline said:

time of the month?

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it only drops if you do it the zerg way? -> original posted by zegas not me but my quote button dont work

just dont find this comment very funny of him coz i know whats behind it was just trying to be helpfull to someone who asks something and 1 dude find its funny to make stupid comments

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
mazdaline said:
Maybe it only drops if you do it the zerg way? -> original posted by zegas not me but my quote button dont work

just dont find this comment very funny of him coz i know whats behind it was just trying to be helpfull to someone who asks something and 1 dude find its funny to make stupid comments

eeh, im pretty sure he wasnt trying to be funny, maybe your just not smart enough to understand that? honestly, maybe it just drops if you kill it yourself and not let the harpies do it like most do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom