Herfolge Boldklub is recruiting!

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Geeza :) this is a Herfølge Boldklub post to recrute ppl to the guild... plz don't highjack the thread...

btw... NR is a nice guild also... and HB and NR ain't competing for the same ppl... but plz don't high-jack :wub:

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
my humble apologies to HB, no hijack. was intended here, was intended to let lamp know he had a option, because, i didnt think he met HB.s requirements
thats all,
my personal apologie to the GM :)

Vissenkop

Fledgling Freddie
Checking

Lo, I was wondering if you mean with rvr experience, template done and ML done or almost done something like: RR4L2 ML8 Necro with fully toa'ed template?

I'm just wondering cuz most of the time when some guild like HB is recruiting they say some PREQ and when they have some peeps stepping forward that wanne join than they say: All necro's step back pls, necro's are not usefull in rvr.

However i managed to hit RR4L2.... Dunno if this has to do with me killing all stealthers, up to 3 at the same time. But i was just wondering if i have a change to join in.

Greetz Vissenkop

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Vissenkop said:
Lo, I was wondering if you mean with rvr experience, template done and ML done or almost done something like: RR4L2 ML8 Necro with fully toa'ed template?

I'm just wondering cuz most of the time when some guild like HB is recruiting they say some PREQ and when they have some peeps stepping forward that wanne join than they say: All necro's step back pls, necro's are not usefull in rvr.

However i managed to hit RR4L2.... Dunno if this has to do with me killing all stealthers, up to 3 at the same time. But i was just wondering if i have a change to join in.

Greetz Vissenkop

Apply on the forums at www.hb-eu.com ....no class restrictions.

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
geeza said:
my humble apologies to HB, no hijack. was intended here, was intended to let lamp know he had a option, because, i didnt think he met HB.s requirements
thats all,
my personal apologie to the GM :)

No worries ;)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Where can I sign up Alpha?
I'm currently pling a necro and plan to go RVR when I hit 45.
Regards, Glottis

Belthar

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Where can I sign up Alpha?
I'm currently pling a necro and plan to go RVR when I hit 45.
Regards, Glottis

You plan on using the necro for RvR ?

This is NOT a bump btw ;)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Shameless bump !

/support for fellow RvR guilds !

we need people like you, to make Synergy look good Oo

/love and kisses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom