heretics

Martok

Part of the furniture
Ok guys 2 questions 1 for rvr witch spec do you think is best

50 rejuve 50 enhance 23 sheild 18 crush

or

46 rejuve 44 enhance 42 sheild 2 crush

also anyone found any good templates or made any good ones im working on one atm will post it soon.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
50 Rejuv
42 Sheild
32 Enhance
21/23ish Crush

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Most people are agreed that anything lower than 50 enhance is a good way to gimp yourself. Any other benefits just aren't worth losing out on what you get with 50 enh. :)

I'm either going to go 50/50 enh/rej or 50/42 enh/rej ... rest in shield/crush.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Martok buddy i was playing earlier with some specs. now depending on what u wanna do, then your choice but put these int ehc har builder and have a look.

29 flex (block chain)
42 shield (slam)
41 Enchance (yellow boofs for yourself)
39 rejuv (ok at healing but mainly your foucus spells are all yellow)

^^ more the caster spec tbh

50 flex (levvi)
42 shield (slam)
32 Enchance (more or less yellow boofs)
23 rejuv (have some of the good foucs spells basically for slowing down your enemy)

These specs are just played with for Flex, but if going crush i suggest that u look at the styles and see what will eb better either flex/crush

Hope it helps :p

Meldarn

Fledgling Freddie
Decent all round spec seems to be:

50 Enhance
42 Rejuv
34 Crush or Flex
20 Shield

Caster spec:

50 Enhance
50 Rejuv
28 Crush
8 Shield

or the Heretank spec: (although in my opinion you might as well play a reaver - at least then you can slam :worthy: )

50 Enhance
50 Flex
28 shield
8 Rejuv

the heratic Seems to be quite a versitile class - and can be specced to suit your playstyle - as long as you go 50 enhance...

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
i completely disagree with goign 50 enchance. with 25% buff bonus it will affect your spell pierce etc etc. so only speccing to get Yellow spell piece and having a few rogs to wear whiel casting boofs can prety much cap self boofs.
Also having a BB will allow u to spec less in enchance, as said above the only self buff that is worth having at high lvl will be the spell piece.

If u do spec 50 enchance 50 rejuv then ur melee is gonna suck so bad now in rvr your never gonna have th prime oppitunity to stand there and get 5 ticks off of a focus spell, so u will have to spec melee to a certain lvl to be good at it. now the lowest lvl chain that is avaliabvle to a heritc is the reaver block chain (29 flex) and tbh if u get all 3 off it hurts!

But am only giving advise so your choice Martok.

what lvl is Mistress now?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
50 enchance seems a must

If you want to have great melee abilitys you might as well Roll a Reaver, Heretics power and usefullness come from there rejuv line, without the enhancements they are less than a Caster as far as armour go's i wouldn't bother rolling a Cloth melee :p

danmrman's right about one thing, its your character so spec it down to your play style, are you going to me in melee loads? or are you doing to be using your focus spells etc

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble his main was a merc, its bound to be melee he cant resist running in and twating things.

Greenis

Fledgling Freddie
spec

Hi mate

I'm going for...

Rejuvenation: 48
Enhancement: 50
Flexible: 29
Shields: 13

And you can always respec :flame:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
42 rejuv 43 ench 29 flex 42 shields rock i heard from 1 on US

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like a good spec mate, but the only way to find out a good spec is to try and respec if u dnt like it.

And if u get raped in rvr :wij: then u know that spec sucks.

then your guild will poke u :touch: and possible laugh

Then u will bash em on the head :twak:

Then give em a hug better :fluffle:

Now can u tell im bored at work!?!?!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Spell pierce is not the only reason to take enhance to 50. The top self abs and self AF buffs are what make you survive in melee. Without them you won't live long enough to use those fancy flex styles, unless you're in an assist train. :)

There 's a BIG difference between the highest spells and the second highest ones in the enhance spec line.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Very possibly correct there Levin but as its a new class the best way to find out is spec it and find out.

Bit sucky but ah well. :bazbeer:

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Just a point for those going to melee (and I agree with bubs here). Crush is a no go for a single reason : Crush is 100% Str based and Str doesnt raise on tics, whereas Flex is 50/50 Str/Dex, and Dex raises as tics.

Play a reaver/HO merc otherwise.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
HO Mercs are just damn ugly! infact this looks better :kissit:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I guess as a reaver i've play Pure Spellcasting Offencive

AoE pulse/ Single target Pulse depending on the Situation. If i was meleed/interupted i would kite and try to continue casting i wouldn't start meleeing. I'd only use melee for PvE.

50/50 your be a caster with RP capped and Better Absorb/AF than a standard caster (but then again i don't believe these have a place in a opt Albion group...they should of been Banelords)

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe ive seen Wadafak out, and he is 1 ugly monkey! not very conpickuisus in the middle of a crowd!

:p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
48 Rej, You got the best things you need in this line.
50 enh, For obvious reasons.
21 Crush, For the level 15 anytime 6 second stun style and some more to up the WS.
24 shield, Remaining points and with MoB1 I can already block 90% of all archer arrows.

Going Flex I wouldn't reccomend as the only anytime style other then the block chain is the taunt style.
I played a 50 reaver and for me the only 2 viable styles where the block chain and Levi but you can't get Levi in without slam and you sure can't go 50 flex and 42 shield on a Heretic as tanks will 1 shot you then with your low abs buff, 6 second anytime stun > all for me anyway.
Also Heretics are in my eyes a support class not a tank though you can spec them as a tank it's the same like saying you can spec a pally 2h but doesn't mean it will be viable.

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
this the spec i was thinking of going its a bit of an all rounds spec dunno if its any good but im gonna try it ne way

41 Rejuv
44 Enhance
18 Flex ( for the side style that lifetaps also)
42 Sheild ( for slam and to protect my nice cloth armor from them horrible arrows)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Haazheel said:
Just a point for those going to melee (and I agree with bubs here). Crush is a no go for a single reason : Crush is 100% Str based and Str doesnt raise on tics, whereas Flex is 50/50 Str/Dex, and Dex raises as tics.

Play a reaver/HO merc otherwise.

there are actualy a few very good reason for going crush,
1) Anytime stun chain
2) Malice
3) Battler
4) unless going 44+ flex, the flex line isnt to great
5) trying to max str and dex in a SC template is gunna be hell with all the other stuff you need
5) Dex is only changes heretics heal spead or the cast the speed of the first pulse, after that, no matter what your dex is the pulses are every 3-4s (cant remember wich). (ofc theres block chance ect too).
6) snakecharmers isnt too great of an artifact
7) i have a reaver and wanna try something else :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Best spec ever!

Best spec has to be 50 rejuv 50 enc 50 flex and 50 shield... who can beat that huh? :clap:

:flame:

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
my heretic is flex atm and dont really like it too much, just fancied a change i think my final spec is going to be something like :

50Rejuv
50 Enha
21 Crush
18 Shield

a question tho, recon it will be worth getting MoC 3?

Martok

Part of the furniture
Jebelious said:
a question tho, recon it will be worth getting MoC 3?

dunno but im gonna try it lol. but @ level 36 my reaver hit a rr8 or 9 wardne for 850 lol and killed the bastid was funneh tbh!!

char now level 42.4 and rr2l2 nearly l3. atm got Mofocus 2 Serenity 2 Aug con 1 mastery or magery 1. 2 points left but some of the dmg just after 3 ticks is a hell of alot more then most ppl think after 4 ticks i killed a 50 friar with heat buff on.

Oh btw the top af the 350 with 25% can be above 400,

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
I think there are 2 must's on heretic's.

50 enhanc for best buffs ingame and minimum 7 in shield -for engage.

I totally agree with Sparda on weapon style.

Melee or non melee.
Cloth armour and melee -I think, say all that need to be said -buffs or no buffs.

Auser

Fledgling Freddie
Heres a link to the VN boards, its about 50enh Vs 36enh with the PD RA. HERE

Personaly i'm going 50enh with my tic 50rejuv 15 crush rest shield 23 i think it is, or 24 forgot which

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
I would have thought with so little spec'ed in the weapon line you would have a job to pull off the anytime crush style to be honest.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Scunner said:
I would have thought with so little spec'ed in the weapon line you would have a job to pull off the anytime crush style to be honest.
i have top admit i was thinking the same with a heretic i would think either high weapon or sheild cant have both unless your going 0 in rejuve witch is pointless tbh if your doing that roll a reaver merc or armsman!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom