Heretics...

ttt

Banned
just curious as i ran into Arwenmyr/a few other heretics yesterday, do they have an UI tick cast or is it bugged? can't remember them being able to use such abilities before, and MoC wasnt blown or anything..

Grolf

Septina

Part of the furniture
just curious as i ran into Arwenmyr/a few other heretics yesterday, do they have an UI tick cast or is it bugged? can't remember them being able to use such abilities before, and MoC wasnt blown or anything..

Grolf

Their focus DD is only interruptable by melee. Or if they get CC'd of course. :)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie

Grolf

Pawnd

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Lol running with DI bot now so U can hardly "pawn" anything.

Get some coldresist mate all mid casters + hib light casters do cold and U have 3 coldresist that rox.

On topic yes tic is a fecdked up class like WL was with the best rr5 in game. Their focus dd is ui as stated except from melee.

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Their focus DD is only interruptable by melee. Or if they get CC'd of course. :)
It is inteded to work this way but dont. It is only interuptable from DDs and bolt (and not even that at range closer than 350). I might not be 100% correct but close. :)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Lol running with DI bot now so U can hardly "pawn" anything.

Get some coldresist mate all mid casters + hib light casters do cold and U have 3 coldresist that rox.

On topic yes tic is a fecdked up class like WL was with the best rr5 in game. Their focus dd is ui as stated except from melee.

Yes why shouldent i get bb for try defend the keeps and towers every knight when you mother focking mids running fg every every night and still die over and over.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Yes why shouldent i get bb for try defend the keeps and towers every knight when you mother focking mids running fg every every night and still die over and over.

that doesnt change the fact that ur a pathetic noob and an rp cow
hf in ur dead server XD

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh remember we talked about not calling yourself names in public? Just save it for in your tiny tiny head.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Only one of their focus DD's is uninterruptible, the DD and DD+snare can be interrupted.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
No !
I been doing some thinking/researching cause i think i am gonna start tic on US. And i find it a very powerfull char. A vw shouldnt be that much of a problem.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I skipped that fight, but regardless, Heretics don't stand much chance against boosted Valewalkers.

he ended the fight on 100% hp and basically 3 shotted him, I remember killing him solo on my champ several times as well, and I always ended up on 90%+ hp :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I skipped that fight, but regardless, Heretics don't stand much chance against boosted Valewalkers.

Every class has a reasonable chance to beat someone aslong as the person behind it aint shit.

Frozensolid proves if perfectly. :) And another example is alkiz skald, he fights everything regardless of what class it is and i would say his capable of beating anyone, well except a necro but then no tank can. :p And it's not like skalds are op'ed either. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
he ended the fight on 100% hp and basically 3 shotted him, I remember killing him solo on my champ several times as well, and I always ended up on 90%+ hp :(

Ye his probably one of the shittest players on the server. :) Gets raped in any 1v1 if your lucky enough not to get insta snared by him so he can run away to the keep. If i remembver right he didn't even try and fight frozen, he tried to run away. It's like watching me play all over again. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No !
I been doing some thinking/researching cause i think i am gonna start tic on US. And i find it a very powerfull char. A vw shouldnt be that much of a problem.

Maybe with MoC3 spec heal now, but that's it. Before the VWs got boosted I could beat them, with all the style love they got, it became impossible. And I am not talking about every day's VWs here, but players like Busat.

Also running with a Friar heal proc on a Tic doesn't count :).

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
No. ofc :)

And yes. I am taking decent/good VW.
And not MoC3 healing. Proper 1vs1 fighting. Taking advantage of smart stunning etc. The beating tic can take seems alot. And i will love having a proper ML line too. Something thane and vw dont have, and it can make a huge difference.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No. ofc :)

And yes. I am taking decent/good VW.
And not MoC3 healing. Proper 1vs1 fighting. Taking advantage of smart stunning etc. The beating tic can take seems alot. And i will love having a proper ML line too. Something thane and vw dont have, and it can make a huge difference.

LW = dead Tic. You have to spec high in AoM and get some EM (not sure if they can get it) and don't have access to CL resists. RR5 doesn't protect from LW too.

ttt

Banned
pwnd? who farmed who last eve? we steamrolled your fg with 3 ppl :> even when you won mezz you didnt stand a chance and had to flee to the nearest tower and camp for 15 minutes ;)

and cheers for telling me sept, was just wondering :>

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
You can't kill quick enough to steamroll a fg as 3 people, its just not possible. :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You can't kill quick enough to steamroll a fg as 3 people, its just not possible. :(

Reaver, Merc + Sorc with red AoE str/con debuff and Ichor 3 could do it I guess.

Requires afk Druids/Healers though who don't group insta.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Bisrupt, do you have a short memory or you're just amazingly dumb?

what the hell are U talking about?

I asume that it's me U are talking to.

I just stated that it's pretty sad that a rr11 that plays a very solid class have to run with DI bot and is still just rp fodder.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie

Wrong!

Heretics only get one UI spell (this is what we call it), which they get at high Rej spec (36/42/48). As always most people dont have a clue about "unusual classes" and speak as if they knew everything... And since i've left the server maybe it's time i tell you all a little secret.

Our UI focus is interupted by EVERYTHING. Heretic class using a diffrent code compair to Warlock QC and Moc spells. You can't interupt us with anything when you're out of melee range, except Amnesia and CC. Outside of melee range (300 unit from caster) this is all that can break it. But ones you're inside of melee range everything will break it. Even a insta stats debuff will break it. A Throwhammer/Doomshammer outside of melee range wont break it, but once again when you're inside of 300 range it does.
Shaman insta fart break. Shears break. Fog break. Everything - as long as you're inside of the repeated range......

Another exampel is NS. If a heretic start focusing you and you QC NS this won't help eighter, since the range check only run when we START the focus. Break the focus - and all other focuses will ne NS until fade/cured.

- roxstar Haxen

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
LW = dead Tic. You have to spec high in AoM and get some EM (not sure if they can get it) and don't have access to CL resists. RR5 doesn't protect from LW too.

Yeah. BUT

the way i c it :
-A investement of (at least) 29 shield is well worth it.
-Then, u still get a chain+ effectiveness too.
-And with some kiting/snaring/short dur-smart stunning .. u can even use those nice healing spells + EP
-Also, ofc a nice investement in AoM2-3, EM1 maybe even BaoD 1. Coupled with a nice pd3-4... it gets super super cool. (and u still got those cool BL stuff to play with.. and v decent casting etc )

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie

Now why would you say something stupid like that? Would you use a spirit weapon on a 26% +red cleric buff when the heretic have PD0 and 0 Slash resists?

Fighting a Heretic with 50 Ench, 26% magic resist but AoM0, you'll hit for EXATCLY the same amount of damage when fighting a 50 Ench heretic with 26% melee resists but PD0, when using a melee weapon.

We got exactly the same absorb no matter what weapontype you attack with...

I ran my heretic with PD4, AoM4 and MoB3-4. I never had more problem with leggy weapon then melee weapons. 2h leggys with celerity was always tuff when they had celerity charge up and i was unlucky with my blocks, but so was heroes/warriors with 2h + celerity. When thinking of that, heroes/Warriors was actually worse then hunters/skalds with 2h leggys.

Actually, i when thinking about it i preferd elemenat weapons when running friar/cleric bots. 6x red resists and all my resists was on 40+ and add to that AoM4... This only lasted 10 min tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom