Help Heretic template..

Genedril

Part of the furniture
My understanding is dexterity doesn't affect heretics cast speed on their offensive spells whatsoever, but it does for healing/blockrate. So i wouldnt worry about dex too much in a tic temp. Would LOVE to see a tic temp with 101 piety with high strength and con, max to rejuv/blunt and 10/10/10 casting...also using astral mace of illusions :)

Incorrect. Dex affects first cast speed of focus spells (as does cast speed %). It does not affect subsequent 'ticks' of the focus spell.

As slam looks like it's taking a nerf then I'd not bother spec'ing for it on the tic, side style for the stun and then kite and root+dmg.

Maxing juv+crush would mean losing enhance which means losing the sp buff and the AF buff which gives plate or chain absorb for the cloth wearing tic.

Ruin

Fledgling Freddie
K gotcha. And no i meant just plus 11 to rejuv/crush, the spec i run is 48rejuv, 50 enhance, 13 shield, 29 crush. The tic is rr10, but the template is something like 4 years old..I Want to really be taken off my feet by a tic temp that Uses astral mace, but i havent seen one anywhere.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
If you're relying on your focus for dps I'd probably get shield to 35 for mangle and drop crush down. After all as long as you can get the mace to proc then that's enough.

If you want to melee then get a whip ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom