Heretic Spec

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
i have a low lvl heretic tht i am workin up to be lvl 50. Can ne recommend a gd spec to go. thnx

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
question is more complicated..
whats the best spec to:
-exp
-rvr
-raids
?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
basically you got two choices to heretic.

Caster tic which is high rejuv 50 enhance then like 15 crush or flex or so and rest into shield. basically you get monster rez + the dots.

Or

Tank Tic which is 50 enhance 50 in either crush or flex, most recomend flex and you basically become reaver in drag. Rest into shield low if non existant Rejuv.

they are your choices.

Although never go any lower than around i think they said on the vn boards 43 enhance you need the last absorb buff but not necesarily the last af buff. Although 900+ af for 50 enhance is pretty decent ;P

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Cant a tic have 50 rejuv 41 enhance+stardrop and rest on flex?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
basically you got two choices to heretic.

Caster tic which is high rejuv 50 enhance then like 15 crush or flex or so and rest into shield. basically you get monster rez + the dots.

Or

Tank Tic which is 50 enhance 50 in either crush or flex, most recomend flex and you basically become reaver in drag. Rest into shield low if non existant Rejuv.

they are your choices.

Although never go any lower than around i think they said on the vn boards 43 enhance you need the last absorb buff but not necesarily the last af buff. Although 900+ af for 50 enhance is pretty decent ;P

Tried the first one.. sucks in rvr.

Tried 48rej,50enh, 2x crush,2xshield... sucks in rvr

Tried 50shield,50enh, 21crush, 19rej... sucks in rvr but bloody hilarious (it my ubeh poc blockbot spec :D) Takes 5minutes to kill anything but in melee it takes everyone 10minutes to try kill you.

haven't tried flex tic yet. maybe one day i will however not at the moment. Rejuv line is too powerful in situations to not use.

Currently my rvr spec is (still pve atm due to poc BoZ slow leveling )

42rej, 50enh, 34crush, 20shield. This is by far the best spec i have tried. You lose some nuking power however you can alot of weapon skill, you able to melee well and as our nukes use power fast (mainly need to use uninteruptable in rvr) then once you are OOP you can quickly get into melee and do decent dmg

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
decent damage with 34 crush from a hybrid...
hm..

you talking about daoc ?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
you got a lot of scope with the tic find your play style and spec them towards it :)

so tank , caster or healer :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
decent damage with 34 crush from a hybrid...
hm..

you talking about daoc ?

Decent dmg = 200-300 at pretty fast rate. Add into that the fact we got a dmg add and yeah decent dmg. Add banespike into that then your laughing. Compared to about 140+30dmg add that is a big increase in trade off for losing very little out the rejuv line.

But there are many different ways to spec a tic like most classes, however with a tic as long as you got decent enhance it hard to totally gimp yourself. Just look at how you want to play it and go from there. Plenty of spec points to play with

Martok

Part of the furniture
agreed with corr there tbh i play 50 heretic 50 rejuve 50 enhance 23 sheild 17 crush my melee sucks but my caster dmg is good but i am going to try corrs spec as it sounds the most fun end of the day as long as you got 43+ enhance (most say 50) your fine what ever you spec!

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
the specc i got from a guy when i playd US was 43 rejuv 42 ench 21 flex 42 shield...he did pretty good in Rvr/PvE with that specc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom