Heretic movie - making

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Hi! Most of you should know me buy now. :p

I get PM's several times every day about making of a heretic movie.I started recording few days back, but it's not that easy. The space on my hard drive is running out, so i need to delete to make room for more/better clips...

A heretic is a _fotm_ in some way, but no where close to the Warlock. I can't insta kill anything. Maybe a gray con, but that's not fun to watch :p. I can kill heavy tanks, i can and i've done it many times. But heretics DPS is low - very low. Even when playing the clip vs a heavy tank, say a warrior, in 200% speed the fight still last over a minuit. I can take tons of melee, and that's why i get the final blow - but it takes time. :(

So i do what VF did, i'm asking you what you would like to see. Would you like to see a 5 min long fight vs 1 rr11 tank? Would you like to see a 10 sec clip while killing warlock after warlock? Do you want normal speed in long fights, or fast play so i can fit more clips in the movie? Do you like focus fire? Do you want pure melee?
Remember i'm a caster heretic (48 Rej 50 Ench 29 Crush 13 Shield).

Now, open up and let me know - and i'll deliver! :worthy:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i like some long drawn out fights, but they can get kind of boring, its fun to watch someone laying the smack down on someone fast (imo) :)

look forward to the movie :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
haha! So you like long fights, but fast? :)

...well that didn't help :touch:

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like to see a combination of everything really...
Show us what u normally face out there and how u handle it.
Quite curious about ur vid, would be nice to see a good tic like u fighting :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I'd personaly like to see a caster tics role in a FG fight although I'm not sure whther you tend to do that or not. Just that as a heretank, I'm always interested as to how the other half lives :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
remember that you could compress the footage you already have recorded, to free up some space. also if you have clips with lots of 'wasted' footage where you just run around, you can cut out those pieces so you only have left what you really need

and as for what id like to see, ofcourse the funny/unexpected stuff that brings a smile to my face (hi tesla and traps), and next to that probably a mix of the easiest fights where you get to use your pulse to full power, and the hardest fights where you have to use everything you have and get some luck to win a fight

since there have been so few heretic vids (infact, i have seen none with caster spec) anything will do i think :D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I want to see some footage of ours duels a while back!

Looking forward to the movie mate.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
All is good points and looks something similar too what i already had in mind.
But i promise it will include one or another warlock kill.. ;)

I doubt there will be any vamps clips in it. When classic server opened - it seemed like ALL solo vamps has left the game. I have only seen ONE from 5L5 -> RR6. And that fight wasnt even fun. :p

And oh, I'm a solo heretic. 95% of my time in NF is solo, the other 5% is duo, trio or one or another keep fg. So the whole movie is solo fights...

Tierce_ said:
I want to see some footage of ours duels a while back!

Looking forward to the movie mate.

One of the reasons that i'm starting this recording stuff _again_ is becuase my comp broke down some time back. All my earlier footage is gone, so is our fights. :( But go out in empty zones with your vw and i'm sure we'll run into each other again.. :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
everyone likes different things so maybe try and put a bit of everything in.

what people dont like is a fight where you have almost won from the start, or 5 clips of the same fight sequnce over and over.

if you have a clip where your against the odds but preveil that is really nice, i was playing a champ the other day and although i was on 1% hp i parried the next 5 attacks and won against a savage!

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Yay Haxen,
I would also like to see a bit mixed... a good 1on1 in normal speed and a few fights fast foward... ehm... I recorded a clip where you take 3 hibbies DC docks while I look on stealthed... if you interested... thought that could be a cool clip perhaps with a bit fast forwarding here and there...

Cheers for the duels etc,
Nylis

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
just put ya heart into the game and show the wins and the losses and the omfgwtfpwnedme? scenes, good music and you there just 1 thing.......

NO GODAM RL VOIP TALKING CRAP lol that which drives me insane is watching a movie that has some irish scotish bloke talking about nothing in particular to bob B from down the road..<no offence to irish scottish :D but i saw a vid once and i /deleted it in 3 seconds coz of 2 blokes talking while killing stuff :D

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to see the caster side of heretic, both solo fights and some keep defence :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
If you gank warlocks nps. Then gather different clips of killing different warlocks and put them into the movie. Not the hole fight though just the bit where they dump there chambers on you and you turn round and kill them...

You could do an intro like

Starting sceen : Heretic movie!
Next: This is how OP heretic's are !!
next: Kill warlock
next: Kill warlock
kill warlock
kill warlock
kill warlock

Do it quite fast so it looks good and maybe add some funny music just for the comedy factor.

IMO this would be quite funny :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Ariacs said:
Would like to see the caster side of heretic, both solo fights and some keep defence :)
Hehe, i don't do Tower fights. I find them utter boring. :)

And getting clips vs Warlocks is kind of hard. Cos most of them know my name by now and run away .. :(

Still under construction. Intro etc is done, just need few more caster footages... Hold on, m8s!

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Long close call fights, multiple target fights and warlock killing:D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
is there an ETA on when this will be released? haha got us all eager now!

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I can't say when it's going to be released. I'm w8ing for my new computer, so I can render the damn thing. But i'd GUESS ~2-3 weeks... :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say that the movie making is complete, so i'm looking for someone that can host it. Or if you know any site with free web space or something similar.

Ty

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Put the vid on upload when I left for work. Should be up in matter of minutes.

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
more like 2 minutes :p should probably make a thread in rvr section, alot might miss it if you don't

Lethul

FH is my second home
Lomme said:
more like 2 minutes :p should probably make a thread in rvr section, alot might miss it if you don't

he will prolly wanna do it himself when he gets home for work (eta 3 hours), 31 seconds to download lols :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom