Here ya go: 99% arcanite Pyroclasmic Battle Spear

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Got some torches out of Typhon's Reach... made the LGM ingredients (always comes in handy when also having an lgm alch and sc ^^) and took me one deeeeep breath. First try a 95%. No losses, simple and straightforward. Second attempt failed just like the third. Lost an arc bar on the third attempt, no biggy. Then on 4th attempt a 99 popped... very very nice :)

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Not wanting to rain on your parade, but i think that was a complete waste of a torch. You would have been better served making a Legendary War Adze, least you could have actually got some sell back for this. Notice the chart below, you can probably see why you really wouldn't want to use a heat spear as a hero, However a energy spear would be pretty nice :)

Fire Cold Spirt Energy
all Cloth_______+0%____+0%_____+0%______+0%
all Leather____+15%___-10%_____-5%______+0%
Studded/Reinf__-10%____+5%_____+5%______+5%
all Chain______-10%____+0%_____+0%_____+10%
Plate/Scale____-10%___+10%____-10%_____+10%

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
go go summoned weapons, just need mythic to fix them so you can change from s/s to LW or Spear at night

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Garax said:
Notice the chart below, you can probably see why you really wouldn't want to use a heat spear as a hero, However a energy spear would be pretty nice :)

Fire Cold Spirt Energy
all Cloth_______+0%____+0%_____+0%______+0%
all Leather____+15%___-10%_____-5%______+0%
Studded/Reinf__-10%____+5%_____+5%______+5%
all Chain______-10%____+0%_____+0%_____+10%
Plate/Scale____-10%___+10%____-10%_____+10%

A,lways nice to get some additional info. I'm close to fully understanding this chart, but missing some info. Mind adding stuff that was missing or providing a link where I can find it?

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Theres no info missing. I tried to line up the ingredient damage tpes with the columns, but they didnt seem to line up, doh! However, you can see that elemental damage types give (+) damage and (-) damage dependant on what armour you are hitting on. So for a heat weapon, you would do 15% extra damage on leather users, but for all other armour types (excluding cloth, as it's a neutral armour type) you would infact do 10% less damage.

So, rather than just make any type of leg weapon for your template, it's best to work out who your mainly going to be twatting, and get a leg ingridient that will do a (+) to them. :)

Hope that made sense.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
u dont have to change ur template for every legendary weapon they all have same stats, so u can switch weapon for the right armor

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
not all legendary have same stats, think heat and cold have same stats, and energy/spirit have same stats

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
seeph said:
u dont have to change ur template for every legendary weapon they all have same stats, so u can switch weapon for the right armor
also you lose hits in the change, it classes it as unequiping 1 item then re-equiping the new one. Shitty system that really should be fixed, makes any weapons with +hits or + con worthless

Iolas

Fledgling Freddie
Dinged 1080 2 days ago, my first weapon was a 99%!! Benthic Falchion
yesterday i made another 99% falchion, and a 97% Tempestuous Short Sword.
Sun Sword has better stats, but i still like the falchion as well, switching to different weapons for +dmg :flame:

Jorma

Loyal Freddie
Gravmaskin said:
not all legendary have same stats, think heat and cold have same stats, and energy/spirit have same stats

Energy is what sun weaps do

Heat/Cold weaps have the stats:
28con
8%heat
8%cold
10AF

Matter/Spirit weaps have the stats:
28con
8%spirit
8%matter
10AF

Users who are viewing this thread