Herbal

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vodor

Guest
Thought relics were gonna be back in a few days after mids alarm clock raided you?

Looks like your ego's out grown your skill

Again

Poon
 
K

Keogh

Guest
What have we here? The most retarded Mid in all of DAoC?

If the server crashes mid rr attempt how the fuck can any realm recover from that? Go on Einstein explain that one.

We'd rather not have them than not take them primetime.
 
V

Vodor

Guest
Your not trying hard enough my little stealther friend

Poon
 
O

old.lewstherin

Guest
lol at poon, guess some ppl just dont go further in their chain of thoughts than ME HUNGRY ME EAT!!
 
H

Herbal Remedy

Guest
Originally posted by Vodor
Thought relics were gonna be back in a few days after mids alarm clock raided you?

Looks like your ego's out grown your skill

Again

Poon
poony baby wheres the luv?

ill get them back dont worry just atm pissing the whole realm of mid off by crashing there realm pretty much every night is more fun:D

oh and cry more little boy:m00:
 
V

Vodor

Guest
Cry more about wat i got relics but a certain realm on this server hasnt ¬_¬

Poon
 
H

Herbal Remedy

Guest
Originally posted by Vodor
Cry more about wat i got relics but a certain realm on this server hasnt ¬_¬

Poon
atleast we earned our relics but yes u got atm and only thing letting u keep em is this crappy server


btw u still hit like a pussie even with relics:eek:
 
L

lac_desariel

Guest
Poon, can i ask a question plz?

Why all this hatred does it all realy matter that much?
 
S

swords

Guest
This thread can only be described as pathetic poon.
 
V

Vodor

Guest
Originally posted by lac_desariel
Poon, can i ask a question plz?

Why all this hatred does it all realy matter that much?
I certainly dont hate Albs i was just kind of bored ^^

And herb how would you know how i hit? you havent been in a fg fight in as long as i can remember, maybe 3 months

Poon
 
R

Ravenbourne

Guest
your setting a brand you trend in boring we've heard ita all before whine threads, gratz anytime boy :great:
 
V

Vodor

Guest
Originally posted by Ravenbourne
your setting a brand you trend in boring we've heard ita all before whine threads, gratz anytime boy :great:

Havent heard of the term brand you before but thanks anyway

And where abouts was the whine? we hold relics, the Albs dont so wheres the whine ^^

Who are you btw?

Poon xD
 
N

nea

Guest
pfft since when did u have to be a loud mofo or known to be good? ^^
 
V

Vodor

Guest
Originally posted by nea
pfft since when did u have to be a loud mofo or known to be good? ^^
Never said you did but if he says he knows me from me using anytimes i'm just wondering who he is ^^

Poon
 
A

Antedeluvian

Guest
Originally posted by Vodor
Since i play a Savage my braincells are decaying in a dangerous rate.... err uhhh what was a braincell?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

M
Replies
4
Views
424
marczje
M
D
  • Locked
Replies
3
Views
491
Flimgoblin
F
J
Replies
63
Views
1K
Garnet
G
A
  • Locked
Replies
12
Views
625
kenshee-himura
K
S
Replies
3
Views
399
Vodor
V
Top Bottom