[QUESTION] Heraldry

Sparky

Loyal Freddie
Just did a search for topics on Heraldry and couldn't see that this had been asked before so forgive me if it has. (In which case can someone point me at it)

Upon reaching Guild level 10 we are able to "Reserve" our Heraldry. My guild has just got to this point and what we'd like to do is let the whole guild take a look at what the tool does and see the options. What we don't want of course is for someone to actually save it yet.

At the moment, Heraldry permissions are only granted to the Officers and GM and I guess what I wanted to know was this...

1) What is the actual "Fee" for reserving Heraldry?
2) If someone were to hit "Save", would we be still able to change that afterwards?

I presume the fee would come from the backpack of whoever hits the save button? In which case the majority of our guild most likely wouldn't get very far anyway and if it is something that can be easily reset afterwards and someone did accidently spend their gold on it then that would be their costly mistake of course.

So just really looking for some clarification before we give the whole guild permission to look at what's on offer.

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
the fee is 10g, wheather you can change it once it is saved, i have no idea, but my guess is no.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Make screenshots, post 'em where folks can see 'em, pick one between you.

Its easy isnt it?

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
There are thousands of combination's, much better then the old DAoC emblems :) It's only officers who have access to the heraldry selection tool and yes they can save it too. So giving "read only" access to the guild is not possible atm.
Post a couple of alternatives on you guilds forum and make a poll about it. Should work for most :)

After a lot of discussion back and forth we made this one :)
emblem.jpg

Mellon

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a tool somehwere on the internet that allows you to try out banner designs? I've checked wardb but didn't find any there.

Sparky

Loyal Freddie
Make screenshots, post 'em where folks can see 'em, pick one between you.

Its easy isnt it?

Which is exactly what we are doing.

would have been nice to let people take a look at the tool but if it's a one off choice, we will keep it very much under Officer Control.

An online previewer woudl be fantastic of course and I guess may come in time :)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
276 emblems, 5 shapes and 74 or so twotone patterns with both a primary and secondary color, with 43 colors.

GL screenshotting every combination :)

Quite a stylish piece of Heraldry btw, gj

Danita

Sparky

Loyal Freddie
Or, as someone just suggested in our Guild Forums.....

As we are being cloned today, open up the permissions on the server we decide we won't play on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom