Henmania or Hulkamania

• Henmania

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Hulkmania

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters

Marc

FH is my second home
lol tiger tim. Hes another frank bruno. half decent at what they do, but lack the killer instinct. I remember the time Henman could of beat Sampras but his arse went and Sampras came back into it. Bit like when Bruno could of and should of put Tyson away.

Will both be remembered as failures. So with that in mind, Hulkamania wins because Hogan wasnt a failure. He body slammed Andre the giant and says his prayers and eats his vitamins....brother.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
come on Tim! :england:

wankers. I would love to throw paint at those middle class tossers that come out every year

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
unlikely.

They are just as bad as the flag waving pricks who come out for the prom. I think they are referred to as Twatriots in Viz :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
everyone is middle class now mates, tony blair says so!

('cept scousers, they are the underclass)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I still don't have clue what we are talking about?!

Is it

tim-henman.jpg

and

hulk-from-the-movie.jpg

? :<

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
hen tinman is 'teh suck'

shame the media ramp him up so much every year when he ends up getting beaten by a 3 year old from swaziland who spent the entire match trying to eat his racket o_O

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The only thing good about Wimbledon is seeing his "go get um!" face and hearing some middle aged housewife yell "Come on Tim!" just before he trips over his racket and loses. he is the eddy the eagle for the 90s/00s

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tim Henman is better than me...but i'm not "professional".

Tim Henman is fucking shit, he has balls of lame instead of balls of steel. He is probably from a rich family as the poor players never seem to get support from what you hear. The Williams were a perfect example that us normal folk can still do well if given the chance.

Tim is one of the best tennis players from the rich community i'd guess (lets forget Tim Murray and Greg Rusedski....cba to even check if Murray is Scottish or English).

Its like they said "lets pick the best guy from this bunch of losers to play tennis".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom