old.Kez

ERROR: CL_ParsePacketEntities: end of message
----- Server Shutdown -----
==== ShutdownGame ====
AAS shutdown.
---------------------------
RE_Shutdown( 0 )
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
Isn't that a pretty error? I get that about a minute in to a multiplayer game (having created a server with bots to see what it was like) using the mp exe.

I'd like it explained why I'd get that and how I can fix it, thx.

Stupid insolent game.

(I've not really fiddled about with the network settings on the assumption a bot only game wouldn't require any sort of net udp interaction?)

HELP PLSTHXBYE!

O

old.Kez

Well, aren't you all woefully shit and useless?

:/

F

FragFodder

And what did you wanna hear?

"I've no idea"?

There u go ^

M

mr.Blacky

yes :(
though i remember having seen that warning somewhere, do you use the nocd crack? have you tried to log onto a publicserver?

M

Moving Target

I think it happens if you use a No-CD crack. If you don't, I don't have a fucking clue.

M

Moving Target

FUCK!

I've installed the patch now it comes up with that freaking error! GODDAMNIT!

S

Summo

Different error though isn't it, MT? You get a similar error if you connect to a non-1.03 server.

O

old.Kez

Well, it explains the error, sort of. Bloody lame coders these days with their f'ing protection issues.
It's a bloody tempremental error too, TDM works fine for the most part, CTF doesn't, Duels sometimes do. Frankly its just poor.

M

Moving Target

Half-Lifes the best game evah!1 becuz you dont need a CD

F

FragFodder

You dont need the CD for EF or Q3 (I think)

Can't remember with Return To Castle Wolfinstein

But JK2 is the first Q3 engine game I've seen (from my shite memory anyway) that requires the CD for a client. All the other games only needs the CD to be in the Server.

Maybe its a side effect of having no CD-Key, JK2 requires a CD in the drive.

FF

M

mr.Blacky

instead of the nocd crack there is another solution saw it on the forum Frag posted a link too...

O

old.kesha

Could anybody tell me on how to fix this please? I can't seem to find FragFodder1's post about this... :/

Thanks in advantage

S

S3-FluKe

It definately is a side effect of the No-CD crack but it can also happen because of your network settings.

I had it once because of my firewall settings.

As for the bot game not using the network, makes sense but JK2 doesn't have any particular option to run a bot game, the only way to do it is to run a server and fill it with bots, people from the net or on a LAN with you could in theory still connect if there were empty client slots.

For the cases where the no-cd crack isn't being used the problem is usually when creating a server, have you tried connecting to a server yet?

For specifics your best bet might well be google.

As a side note the JK2 bots are bloody useless if your using them for practice :)

A

Aeron

:moon:

The error is caused through 1 main reason only as the others have stated : NO-CD Exe. basicly means for some reason want to play the game without the cd in the drive or more than likely you have an illegal copy,lol

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom