help

O

old.lara5

any one knows what to do after you reach the place where the dragon like creatures are, i've tried shooting them and stuff but they dont seem to die. plz help!!! :(

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by lara5
any one knows what to do after you reach the place where the dragon like creatures are, i've tried shooting them and stuff but they dont seem to die. plz help!!! :(

And..... which game r u playing ?

L

~Lazarus~

Sorry Lara, its been a while since I actually played half Life. Cant remember any areas with things like dragons. Do they spit green slime at u ?

O

old.lara5

well they start knocking you out with their beak-like things. oh, talking about those green like things i've killed hundreds like those.:rolleyes:

L

~Lazarus~

OK.

I THINK I know where u are .

There is a hole in the floor with three of these "dragon" like things sticking out.

Sneak past them to the access door at the back - its boarded up so you have to a: shoot it out or B: blow it up.

These dragons react to noise, so best throw a grenade to the door and then another to distract them

go through the door and work your way round - cant ermember what u have to do there but Im sure you will work it out.

if its not this level then just call me a dittery old man.

O

old.lara5

hey dude, have u finished that game before? did you actually like it?

L

~Lazarus~

yup - tho it WAS a while ago.

Some parts were bloody annoying - like these "dragon" things. Used to get me every time, until I worked out that they reacted to noise.

Hope this is the bit you are stuck at - if not let me know and I'll see what other crap is in the deep dark recesses of my mind.

O

old.lara5

this game at first made me puke: you know the part in the train right? are you online?

O

old.o0dread0o

yea.....

those marines really piss me off..... they run real fast and take a lot of bullets.... but the game is worth finishing, even tho it gets *strange* at the end.

S

]SK[

I got to that spider bit right at the end. But it kinda of got in a loop and wouldnt die. So I gave you.

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by +SA+SerialKilla
I got to that spider bit right at the end. But it kinda of got in a loop and wouldnt die. So I gave you.

Gave me what :confused:

S

]SK[

lol
i mean in.

not much sleep last night you see :sleeping:

A

-AP-

That dragon bit really isn't that bad. I think one of the guards of scientists tells you that the creature reacts to noise. What did take me ages was the next part... finding the switches to turn the fuel and oxygen on.

If you get stuck on this bit all i can say is "the only way is up now, baby, it's you and me now" Ok, maybe forget the last part.

S

]SK[

Yeh i think noclip helped me out. Couldnt stand the noise of the banging they made. :)

O

old.lara5

this game turns very boring when you dont know where to actually go. i've tried so many times, shooting them but they just wont die. at first it seems so damn boring that i began to puke :puke: but then i continued with the game and finally thought that it was worth playing cauz that seemed like a lot of hard work for me. :rolleyes:

A

-AP-

You can't shoot that big dragon three headed monster thing. Well you can shoot it but you'll be wasting your bullets. What you want to do is jump on one of the heads. Get the crowbar out and beat it until you make an opening... then drop a grenade inside and....

BOOM

That didn't really help

O

old.lara5

after moving from the dragon like place is there a lot of work to do cauzi wanna finish that damn game.;)

A

-AP-

Omg, you're hardly started the game. There is a lot more to do. If you do get REALLY stuck i suggest you search on the web for a half-life walk through.

I say no more on this matter.

I'm off to find Felicity

O

old.lara5

mr_powers: how can i jump on one of the heads?? i mean they'll knock me out. :rolleyes:

O

old.lara5

:mad: there's alot more?! i think i'll just leave it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom