Help !!!

Fwuffy

Fledgling Freddie
hello guys i need help. please forgive me if I'm being totally thick here but i definatley need advice.

i have received at long last i have received my pre order leaflet with my open beta access codes etc on it and ihave been trying to regiser the codes online. the problem is where !! i dont think my account has created properly . ive followed the instruction (singular) in he leflet and visited the collectors edition page again no instructions but when i click on the register for the beta link im taking to an account creation screen which promptly hangs half way through telling me my email address is already registered. fair enough i log in with my log in details and all i can do is change my personal details . (getting increasingly hacked of here ) i no im going to have to contact some one over on teh main site for help to sort this out my acount must be bugged but theres no help desk emails around or info of who to contact.:confused:

can any one give me a kick in the right direction to get sorted out ?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
To put it short: You can't enter the codes yet,they will be coming in near future.

Fwuffy

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh right thats good news then my account isnt buggered up he he i wish they would put a pop up or a note or something on the website to let us no

thank you matey much apreciated i will stop getting narked and shouting at my pc and the website now :)

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
If you follow the Collectors Edition link and scroll down to the "WAR Collector's Edition Pre-Order Program Details" section and click on any of the "click here" lines under the 3 areas you have codes for you get a pop up which starts:

You will soon be able to activate the three following privileges in a section of the site that is for the moment under development.
Keep an eye out for the activation dates and more information which will be posted on our site.

Fwuffy

Fledgling Freddie
aha thanks fella a bit more hidden away than i would have hoped but not to worry im glad there is info up there and its not a knackered acount

thanks again

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i thought so too to be honest but there you go. You're entirely welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom