Help!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Does anyone here work for GAME?

I had a question and thought i would ask my fellow FH members if they could help.

i bought a xbox360+game. The game sucked so i took it back and swapped it for a different game....that game sucked as well.

can i take the 2nd game back and swap it for something else or is there some form of limit on this? i've not bought a game and took it back for about 10 years so i cant remember the in's and out's.

on my receipt it says Exchanged but that indicates the first game i had written down, i have a new receipt for the newly swapped game.

im guessing i can, however Game have a tendency to be complete tards and i dont wanna make a scene if i am truly in the wrong.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Take it back imo...and keep taking it back...you could set a world record and keep us informed of your progress .... I am quite excited at teh thought of reading your weekly progress column !! GOGOGOGOGOGOGAME!!!!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Exchange laws for "software" are quite difficult and obscured. At least that´s the case in Germany.
As a customer, you usually have a 14 day exchange right as often as you want (i.e. a 14 day "step-back from the deal" time window). As far as I know, this is a EU law. I know from first hand experience, that some people here in .de are exploiting this law to the extreme by purchasing a new laptop every 14 days, then bring them back to the stores. There´s no way for the dealers to stop them.
Generally spoken: your customer rights usually go further than you think and they definitely go further than the stores and shops want you to know. Many shops have a "open the box and you can´t give it bacK" policy, especially for software. This policy is INVALID (again, at least here in .de).
Best thing to do is google the current laws for UK. But my guess is, that you´re perfectly in the right to exchange the game as often as you want.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
if u change it too much, they might think u are copying them and pirating :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom