Help!!!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ok.

So tiscali are shit as an isp and LD you.

just oderd PlusNet as a guy told me they were excellent...

then read this about the package i orderd. Any 1 deal with them/have problemms ?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing. I have been getting disconnections myself lately. I am with Plusnet. I haven't been playing online games so it hasn't been much of an issue. Could be just a tempory problem and probably is.

Warr|

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Ok.

So tiscali are shit as an isp and LD you.

just oderd PlusNet as a guy told me they were excellent...

then read this about the package i orderd. Any 1 deal with them/have problemms ?

Yes mate, i'm on tiscali and having the same problems. Lagging during the evening and LD'ing alot :-/

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Warr| said:
Yes mate, i'm on tiscali and having the same problems. Lagging during the evening and LD'ing alot :-/

Whats annoying is this.

You ring up for technical help, you get put through to some foreign guy working for about 50p per hour.

You ring up to cancel, you get sent through to an english guy who trys to sell you every package, including the company.

I tend to ring tiscali, and this is a typical call..

I've got a bloke called Kerpal trying to tell me to reset my adsl 50 times, i then get put through to mr. sing and he tells me to restart pc. When none of this works i hear, Thank you for calling tiscali broadband, Good bye..

Its pissing me off how an isp is so bad

Gamah

Banned
It's Mr. Singh, if you're going to be moderatly racist at least spell the names right.

Warr|

Fledgling Freddie
True, i've just given up on them. I read there forums yesterday and they're fixing it (have been for the last 6months) so just hang in. I'm playing at the mo with no lag what so ever, it's during peek time etc:mad:
Just hang in there or 'try' and cancel tiscali

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
It's Mr. Singh, if you're going to be moderatly racist at least spell the names right.
hardly racist ? most of my mates at school are different religions etc.

What my point is, is that when it comes to the complicated stuff they get people to work for them who read from a computer screen, working for shit all cash..

but when you want to cancel they try to sell you TISCALI its self.

Gamah

Banned
Yes it is, your sterotyping all asains as being called kerpal and singh? last time sterotyping someone by creed was racisam.

We all get pissed off when we get put though to Indian call centres to have the operator on the other end speak poor English with a thick accent, but tbh thats no different from having your call centre in Newcastle :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Yes it is, your sterotyping all asains as being called kerpal and singh? last time sterotyping someone by creed was racisam.

We all get pissed off when we get put though to Indian call centres to have the operator on the other end speak poor English with a thick accent, but tbh thats no different from having your call centre in Newcastle :D

Not saying theyre all called that. But heres the example.

Tiscali said they would ring me, I was out at a friends house.

I put the phone and loudspeaker and he was called Kerpal.. Samaroon heard this etc.

Talking a while ago, but thats why i used the name kerpal.

And tsk!! racism to geordies :<

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
hardly racist ? most of my mates at school are different religions etc.

What my point is, is that when it comes to the complicated stuff they get people to work for them who read from a computer screen, working for shit all cash..

but when you want to cancel they try to sell you TISCALI its self.
you do realise almost all companies who cater for the general public do the same? whether it be a indian on the end of the phone or someone in London. Most dont know what they are doing because it is cheaper to hire "unskilled" (term used very loosley, as they are in fact skilled labour as they have the computer skills to understand what the user is saying), labour than people who have been trained to a advanced level.
Why pay 35+k a year when u can pay 20 or below

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom