help with necro

A

azmath

hi guys thanx for reading waht it is i nmeed some hep i cant remmber what transfers and what does not is it dex/qui and int and melee resists?

D

devilnl

Originally posted by azmath
hi guys thanx for reading waht it is i nmeed some hep i cant remmber what transfers and what does not is it dex/qui and int and melee resists?
Can you please re-typ this when your not drunk? :p
ok seriously i get this out of it:
Hi guys Thanks for reading, I need some help. I cant remember what transfer is, And.... Now its getting fuzzy to me ;)

But .. please explain easily without typing allot of crap around it. Like:
What is a: transfer
What is/has melee resist..
Etc. ;)
(no offence cause of your language ;))

G

gunner440

i think he means which stats are usable by necros (on sc)

dont remember which ones do atm but i recall a patch where they fix this

A

azmath

yes guys sorry lol very tired been up over 24 hours now lol been very buisy :) any way what i need to know is waht transfers from player to pet for a necro ie int/de/qu iadn resits if they do u understad now ? if u do know plz post its for a lv 50 necro with 99% armour :) and 99% staff :) all lv 51 :)

P

Praetor

The stats that i remember used to transfer to pet was Int and Magical resists (not melee resists, those were handled by the absorb factor of pet). (ie. capping dex on armor only increased your own casting speed, not pets) In a future patch Str,Dex,Qui,Con are supposed to transfer to the pet And adding the abilities of those stats. As it is now buffing the pet only adds to the absorb factor (con buff does not give it more hp). Not sure how this will change in future patches as i deleted my necro a long time ago.

I

ilienwyn

Well, do a good sc since they change next patch and we hope they change again. And with necro, you do sc once and you are ok for ever. Only need new staves every now and then ;)

K

Khalen

Aye indeed I'm planning to SC my necro soon for the new patch where all stats are transferred to my necro pet.

Con, Str, Dex, Qui (for pet)
Int (for necro)
Melee resists (for pet)

Furthermore but not necessary:
Other resists (most of the times when yah get nuked yah dead in some nukes anyway)
Capping Skills (deathsight)
Power (very last thing you wanna increase because of the point cost)

O

Ocalinn

might want to cap death servant.. some pet buffs are in that line

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Ocalinn
might want to cap death servant.. some pet buffs are in that line

Prolly not worth worrying about tbh, you get that back 1st power drain anyway or before you even do yer first cast if you give it a min or 2

M

medowind

Yep its just int and magic resists atm, this excludes ra’s like aom, I also find that capping dex helps a lot even if it doesn’t effect the pet because it enables you to easily double life tap per abom swing and that’s the only reson you don’t die :p

And as said in previous posts necros transfer stats get improved on but are still buggy, apparently because of the low pet level it caps at 70 not 75 and it will still have the one shot by caster and one shot crit melee problems ;/

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by medowind
And as said in previous posts necros transfer stats get improved on but are still buggy, apparently because of the low pet level it caps at 70 not 75 and it will still have the one shot by caster and one shot crit melee problems ;/

There are no caps on buffs on pets as i have understood. There were some tests awhile ago of necro pets buffed by lvl50 enhance bots with MotA3,4 and 5 and they all had different casting speeds and absorb rates.

Users who are viewing this thread