Help with ML3

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
Been a while since I led this, but have done it recently.....
changes to it, no farming for eggs and sword anymore like before, just the raid leader needs this item if im correct.

As far as having everyone speak to the NPC before zoning, im not sure about... I dont recall speaking to him last time I did this.

to speed things up, ask someone in raid for a stomach and give him a choice of a drop or bonus to roll at the end, this way you wont have to farm for it.

Other mistakes I seen, when you do Moirai step: make sure that no one kills her guards, you can take then down to about 30% max. My last 2 raids I went to, albs killed the guards thus made Moirai very difficult.

As far as I know there are no other changes to this ML. If you have good decent grps, you can do it with about 3fg. Otherwise no less then 4-5fg.

Also check out the guide on VOS, dont think its changed much other then the farming of items.

Hope that helps, need a hand PM me in game.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Oki same as always but easier with the farming.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Best advice ANYONE can give you is : wait for an ML Zerg and see what happens... You'll learn from he mistakes made there and you'll know what class can be used for what.

Erulin the Bloody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom