Help with Lotm and getting Fida's

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys. I was searching for three days now I'm totally lost. I can't find any LotM guide and Fida's Template Optimizer neither.

Can anyone provide me some links to solve this? (BC website is down so I can't download Fida's)

Thanks and regards.

Keitan

Banned
Hi guys. I was searching for three days now I'm totally lost. I can't find any LotM guide and Fida's Template Optimizer neither.

Can anyone provide me some links to solve this? (BC website is down so I can't download Fida's)

Thanks and regards.

????? LOTM GUIDE? WOT

FIDA TEMPLATED OPTIMIZER? WHAT??

HMM DONT UNDERSTAND SORRY

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
well, incase you're looking for a questguide for the champion quests in lotm, i can only give you one german link.

the german daocpedia is anyways filled up with info about daoc and a very useful site, incase you .. well ... speak german. maybe you bablefish through it *cough*

sorry i can't give you anything more, but was searching for english lotm walkthroughs on my own but stopped after finding daocpedia. the english site there is way smaller, but maybe you find something browsing it.

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks...

Keitan you can go to annoy yourself imo. That was a stupid post.

Thanks to the others for a nice and helpful answers.

Thanks and good luck.

Keitan

Banned
Keitan you can go to annoy yourself imo. That was a stupid post.

Thanks to the others for a nice and helpful answers.

Thanks and good luck.

fucking hell im only asking what it is... ........... not even allowed to post a question without ppl going fucking crazy these days...

Himse

FH is my second home
fucking hell im only asking what it is... ........... not even allowed to post a question without ppl going fucking crazy these days...

You didn't exactly post the question in a sensible manner you fuckwit.

Seriously.

Keitan

Banned
You didn't exactly post the question in a sensible manner you fuckwit.

Seriously.

ur the fuckwit for coming on daoc with all ur gay mates and spamming to me LIVERPOOL LOST TO BARNET HAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAH!

Valmerwolf

Regular Freddie

Thanks and regards.
Sorry, this is all I've done but it's in Italian... maybe it may help you a little:

Small guide for LoTM: LoTM guide

LoTM Hibernia Quests: LoTM Quests (Hibernia)
LoTM Midgard Quests: LoTM Quests (Midgard)
LoTM Albion Quests: LoTM Quests (Albion)

For any other quest:
Le quest di DAoC

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm also looking for Fidas template optimizer. not that im playing daoc but because it had a great calculating system that could be used for other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom