help with hunter

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
ok i stoped playing a while ago and iv started again im a lev 10 hunter and i cant feed my pet or train it i dont have the action and i cant get the quest i think iv dun it but if i havent dun it i should be abel to get it from the hunter trainer in the starting bit. iv know iv dun the quest whare u have 2 tame sertan animals wots the quest after that??. There is nothing in my quest log, and the trainer in org just trains me the same as the other. i also can do quests for the cave out side of org they guy wont give me quests and im shour i havent dun them :(

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik you have to tame 3 animals to complete the quest

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
iv dun the quest when u have 2 tame 3 pets, but i thought when u do that u get feed and all that but i ant got that. and i cant get quests from him or the guy in org :(

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Go to your trainer and learn the ability. Also, try to speak properly, it makes it really hard to understand what your trying to say.

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
soz hate speeking properly cant do it :D also u cant train feed and the other 1 whare ur pet is dead and u rez it. my pet is dead now and i cant rez it or call it so now i cant abandon it and now im stuck with a dead pet i cant use :(

Gray

FH is my second home
isnt the res/feed etc in your skills book? its like a wand-thingy

Mut68

Fledgling Freddie
no look up at start its not there, and i cant get quests from eathe of the guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom