Help with a decision...

A

Apocrypha

Okay... I've almost got Master Marksman in the bag, and I'm about 2/3 of the way to Master Scout... But I now find myself having doubts as to what I really wanna do as an elite profession...

So the question is simple... Which do you think is better... Bounty Hunter, or a Commando/TKA hybrid?? Reasons for your decision would also be greatly appreciated, as well as percieved strengths/weaknesses in PvE and PVP :)

F

Faeldawn

BH personally, thats mainly coz hybrids piss me off tho ;)

T

Tenko

Go BH,

TK and CH are soooo gonna get nerfed! :p

Seriously, though I'd just go with gut instinct on what you think will FEEL cool. I'm currently 4/3/4/3 scout and Master Marksman.

BH aren't the greatest class in game but its the one I wanted to always play.

T

tris-

im taking skills from a bit of everything, but always mastering at least 1 line in each :)
jack of all trades.

O

old.Cordain

More TKA love in next patch :p

Currently hybrids run the PvP scene.

S

Skullly

nerfs

damnit, as soon as im 3/4 of the way to mastering TKA and CH someone goes and tells me they are both gonna be nerfed, looks like dosh's are gonna go extinct cos their only bonuses are in those 2 (the only good thing about them considering strength and constituition are now useless cos maxing mind is the best way to go). Hmmmm... as if TKA wasnt hard enough, i can only kill ranged people as long as my burst run is available cos all they do is run away, thats what the CH is for. I might aim for TKA/commando now then, although i dont see myself using TKA much after becoming a commando.

M

madcow

I am BH its quite good for pvp Overcharge with the lcc normaly knocks betweeen 700 -1200 from a random ham bar but I have found it hard hits good players if there moving. You can then swap wepaons to attack a certain ham Ie. mind pistol/eye shot, health pistol/bodyshot and if it action carbine/legshot 2. I am only llc 2 at the moment but I hear llc 3 is much better as you hardly miss then.

The only problem is I cant find any scatter pistols at the moment aparently the game is missing some sort of IRON. I hear they are very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom