Help Help wanted....

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Hehe, most likely resolution or video drivers?
Of course, why didn't I think of that already! :twak:

Does TF2 have those weird startup parameters like some of the older iD software games?
According to Steam I have 1000 hours in TF2. I might know a little about the game and every single command line option there is, and I've tried them all.

Seriously though it's a really weird fucking problem. This is a clean and up-to-date Windows 10 install with barely other apps installed except Steam. It doesn't have an issue with any other game, even old ones using the same engine.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

According to Steam I have 1000 hours in TF2. I might know a little about the game and every single command line option there is, and I've tried them all.

Seriously though it's a really weird fucking problem. This is a clean and up-to-date Windows 10 install with barely other apps installed except Steam. It doesn't have an issue with any other game, even old ones using the same engine.
Haha, fucking giggling like an old cunt reading the above. Thanks for making me happy Zarjazz. Still giggling. Ya miserable tetchy twat.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Verified the install in Steam?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just checking, wouldn't want you to have wasted 1000 hours on getting hats then not be able to wear them ;)
At least he now has some spare time, oh wait, he is busy trying to fix his fuckup.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Now that is being mean, @Zarjazz has a PhD in physics and 1000 hours playing TF2, he knows exactly what he is doing.

-autoconfig

Sometimes the game’s files get corrupted and we may experience login problems. Once you enter this code, it will configure the files and restore the default settings. This will fix any problems that may occur.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
sudo rm -rf /

Then restart Steam?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
sudo rm -rf /

Then restart Steam?
That is likely to be too complicated for @Zarjazz.

I would advise that instead of switching off his PC at the PC power supply he locates his main fuse switchboard and turn the power off there for 5 minutes.
It's the only way to be sure.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Joined your Q3A server. Lost to bots. :(
That is cos you is shit.

Do you have any other games from the list?

Btw, thanks for connecting and testing :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unfortunately, my little git of a son stole my steam id and left me with about 10 games only - I don't have the stuff you're wanting to test fella:confused:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unfortunately, my little git of a son stole my steam id and left me with about 10 games only - I don't have the stuff you're wanting to test fella:confused:
Well you know what to do, ring little git of a son and tell him to test the above games. That is the punishment for stealing your ID.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well you know what to do, ring little git of a son and tell him to test the above games. That is the punishment for stealing your ID.
I've given him a prod, fella.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've given him a prod, fella.
Thanks :) Want to get these things tested, I am trying to keep my brain active and don't want to just sit in front of the TV all day and night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom