Help Skald Template Building

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Currently trying to figure out a rough temp for my skald and was wondering what is more important. Dex/Qui/Char? I'm spec'd as 46 hammer 47 bs. Cba to post whole temp so save the abuse :D thanks

P.S: still needing GoV enc on skald so please pm anyone in my signature if you are doing it

Push

Fledgling Freddie
str/con/qui/charisma

you dont need dex better take +25 str some hits and con.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
It helps on your parry and half of your evade(dex/quick), if you want to boost that.
It's ok for soloing, but i wouldn't SC any dex in my suit, only take whatever i get from items i'm already using for other purposes.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
It helps on your parry and half of your evade(dex/quick), if you want to boost that.
It's ok for soloing, but i wouldn't SC any dex in my suit, only take whatever i get from items i'm already using for other purposes.

dex also helps to cast water breathing, teleport etc faster :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Summoner said:
dex also helps to cast water breathing, teleport etc faster :p
Dont need to cast it faster, I mean skalds got MoC they can take thier time!1

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Dont need to cast it faster, I mean skalds got MoC they can take thier time!1

that's crap if water breathing buff duration would be lowered while casted with moc, it needs to be tested!!!1 any skald with moc around? =)

Bergskalle

Loyal Freddie
Bowyer said:
Currently trying to figure out a rough temp for my skald and was wondering what is more important. Dex/Qui/Char? I'm spec'd as 46 hammer 47 bs. Cba to post whole temp so save the abuse :D thanks

P.S: still needing GoV enc on skald so please pm anyone in my signature if you are doing it

Imo go for the template on my old thread which Zoia posted in the end. It's made for a grp skald, but I solo quite easy as well eventhough mine is not finished yet :p AugStr 4 and this template = 400+ str on my norse <3
It's a nice template thnx to Zoia :cheers:

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all your help. I'll have a tinker around with my planned template, see if I can get any more caps into it.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Summoner said:
that's crap if water breathing buff duration would be lowered while casted with moc, it needs to be tested!!!1 any skald with moc around? =)

I had it almost but then i figured out that moc'ing my insta's would be way too OP and they would think im even worse then a warlock :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom