help plz

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
if i have a mid/excal charecter and i wanted to change to hib is this possible please ? im a bit :confused: can any1 help plz plz lol i wna go hib its btr cheers btw i play alb main

Ironic 50 cleric
Jimthegreat 50 reaver :flame:
:kissit:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Little Boy said:
if i have a mid/excal charecter and i wanted to change to hib is this possible please ? im a bit :confused: can any1 help plz plz lol i wna go hib its btr cheers btw i play alb main

Ironic 50 cleric
Jimthegreat 50 reaver :flame:
:kissit:

if yoú play alb/pryd you wont be able to play anything else then alb/Excl (if you delete chars).

to play hib you have to delete your mid chars from excl, and alb chars from pryd, and then make a hib toon ( Remember your only albe to play hib on both pryd & excl)

hope it helped ;)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Cluster stoped that from working.

Unless you made chars on both servers PRE cluster you can't create chars in opposing realms on the excal / pyrd cluster.

As necro said , only way you can move realm now is to delete ALL your chars on both servers and start from scratch again , or start on a diff language server =)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Agrigo said:
Cluster stoped that from working.

Unless you made chars on both servers PRE cluster you can't create chars in opposing realms on the excal / pyrd cluster.

As necro said , only way you can move realm now is to delete ALL your chars on both servers and start from scratch again , or start on a diff language server =)

but then it wont be on cluster =P

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
but then it wont be on cluster =P
Could be on the french cluster , so your wrong !11 :p

(Yes,I like small victories !1)

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
Could be on the french cluster , so your wrong !11 :p

(Yes,I like small victories !1)

don't give him any reason to say he had a victory! we will never hear the end of it :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom