Help pls

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
Heya guys, right im going to get straight to the point, and i my get lots of people calling me a muppet, or a penis and in other threads btu worth a shot.

I have a lvl 35 inf and i need desperate help geting him to minimum master levels lvl (which is 40???)
Im willing to swop help for pl from my pala which has a bb most of time, and some plats ( wen i get my sheild back to sell)

cheers guys i hope sum1 will take pity on me

cheers,

Ademaa :cheers:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
sorry i cant help as dont play anymore but thought id give your thread a bump and wish you luck lil buddy :D

Paliri

Fledgling Freddie
When I grouped with you you spent all your time AFK while we did the work. Wont be doing that again find someone else to do your work or prehaps consider doing it yourself.

Paliri

:twak:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Pop in to barrows (in sailsbury plains) a L30+ dungeon and im sure you will find a group around if oyu are prepared to wait... or even start forming one

I know many people have leveled an infil from 1-50 all on their own.

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah cheers guys :worthy: , im currently in barrows, wel i would be but my hd has died i think, and id like to do sumthing other than solo :( had few grps but not many

As for you Paliri, i did explain all that time when i afkd, we had a family emergency, and i couldnt exactly say, wait a minute, i must tell the people i play with that your in trouble?? :kissit:

Im sorry you see me that way mate, but i do normally tell of afks but if not, its for a gd reason.

cheers anyway,

ademaa

Paliri

Fledgling Freddie
Ok fair enough family emergencies cant be helped i get them too. Prehaps I am getting too harsh and reactive in my old age.

Paliri

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah man nps :cheers: :cheers: , glad to see you aint pissed at me, :flame:

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
Inf

right now, my thread is know useless so i thought id change subject, id like to hear from all you infs out there, is this a via spec for my inf and wot artis should i get and wot lvl? i was thinking r.o.d and traitors dagger so i can xp em in ac.

Lvl 50

38 stealth - yup you still rock
44 CS - another 48 or so points of damage added into that PA makes a surprising difference.
50 slash - Best anytime combo in the game good solid damage with less endurance cost
35 envenom - ok so you don't have life bane oh well
11 DW - finally put some points in it

****GET a RESPEC STONE******

LvL 50: ( RR 5)

35 Stealth – Respec’d down from 38 as you no longer need it that high
44 CS – Same
50 Slash – Same
35 Envenom – Same
19 DW – Now you’ll be able to get good Left hand damage with some more RA’s

cheers guys

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You're insane going 38 stealth, cut it back to 36 and go 36 envenom too.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Buy a second acount and pl a infi on that, I know its bad that u have to. But as far as I know its the only way to get exp fast. :drink:

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
I lvl'd my ickle from 1 - 50 many moons ago, and I still have nightmares from the grind and constant refusals from grps :( but I got there in the end lol then they brought out TOA a few months later hehe. Hope you get grps m8 and beg if all else fails :clap:

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
cheers guys, i thank ye for your help, i have lowerd my stealth to 36 and my envenom to 36 so il be uber, only probs is getting past 36 wen im running cammy on onboard graphics as i cant buy new card cuz i lost my motherboard manual rofl, :eek2:

wot artis should i aim for and wot lvl can my inf start MLs?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
What does your motherboard manual got to do with buying a new card.

You can get all the manuals from the manufacture's site's anyway, if you need to check on something.

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:

You can get all the manuals from the manufacture's site's anyway, if you need to check on something.

What he said.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
im not a alb but im bored

Artis you should look to get are Guard of valor If you do not mind lvling stuff Ring of dances it is a pain to lvl but if you patient then its a good one to get
and then weapon wise go for Golden spear nice weapon and slow for hard hitting Pa but like i said hope you got patience cause GSs also can be a pain to lvl

Hope that helps and see you you in Emain :cheers:

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
SoulFly said:

lol i looked on manufacturers webby but my motherboard aint on there, must be from when computers were like 2 bits of slate ;)

cheers shadster great bit of info, and i can see you in emain with my pala if you let me know where to meet u ;) lol i like being wtfpwnd by mids

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
i use 33+16 stealth
39DW for some side styles
50 slash
34cs
and somthing like 21 envenom getting me the 37 debuff

rox0r imo :m00:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
ademaa said:
lol i looked on manufacturers webby but my motherboard aint on there, must be from when computers were like 2 bits of slate ;)

cheers shadster great bit of info, and i can see you in emain with my pala if you let me know where to meet u ;) lol i like being wtfpwnd by mids

Mobo = manufactured by who and exact name please ;p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
even at RR2 you should try to cap your Stealth.

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
SoulFly said:
Mobo = manufactured by who and exact name please ;p

SiS 730S is my mobo, i updated it, but its defos my graphics card, stupid peice of shite, ty for help, i will cap stealth all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom