Help Please.

cenestra

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know of any any means other than e-mail to contact goa?

For months now i have been trying to log into rightnow and inform them of a problem i am having. However when i try to log in to right now it says that :-

"The login ID and password combination you provided is invalid.
If you believe you may have mistyped either value, use the browser Back button to return to the login page and try again.

If you believe you have forgotten your password, use the browser Back button to return to the login page and request that your password be e-mailed to you. "

I have not mistyped anything. So i tried requesting that my password details ( for rightnow) be sent to me. I send them an email requesting password, it says that "Your password has been sent to the address registered in your account profile.

If you do not receive it shortly, please contact us directly for assistance in accessing your account. "

I waited for about a week and no password arrived. So i repeated the whole process above again. Waited another week.. no joy. Tried again .. waited again .. no joy. I tried sending emails to subscription@goa.com but never get any reply. I have checked the email that is registered in the account details page and that is correct. I am receiving emails to this address from other people so it is working. I receive other emails from goa, eg - when i resubscribe each month etc i receive the email telling me my player account has been re-opened. So this tells me that my isp isnt blocking goa for any reason. I have tried using my game login details to log into rightnow and they dont work. I have tried sending subscription@goa.com an email asking them to update/synchronise my rightnow login details with my game details but still no joy. This has been going on for over three months now. In total i think i have sent around 40+ emails to subscription@goa.com asking them for help. I have only ever received one reply and that was written all in french. Well unfortunatley im just an ignorant englishman and i cant speak/read french. I replied to that email asking them politley if they could translate/reply in english. That was about 6-7 weeks ago and about 15 emails ago but guess what .. still no reply.

I just want to be able to log in to rightnow and inform them that every time i renew my subscription, it accepts the payment, i receive the email telling me my account is open .. but ... it is usually about 24+ hours before i can actually log in to the game, as up until then i still get the little pop up box telling me that my account is closed. Anyone got any ideas? or any other way that i can contact goa? preferably not by email as they just tend to ignore those :(

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
cenestra said:
However when i try to log in to right now it says that :-

"The login ID and password combination you provided is invalid.

When i tryed to login RN last time, i kept getting the same "error". Can't really help you though. :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
your login details for RightNow are the same as for your game account. They got rid of the RightNow-only stuff some time ago.

cenestra

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
your login details for RightNow are the same as for your game account. They got rid of the RightNow-only stuff some time ago.

Tried that as well but still no joy :( Still just says ionvalid combination etc etc :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if you don't find an answer in this thread, go and harass the starter of this thread ;)

clicky

alternativly try to get hold off Requiel, Xalin or Zenythe ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom