Help needed then :D

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
As the topic says... i will give 1 more try to start from the zero :D tho cause i dont like to read and play at an enviroment i cant understand, i would like to know how i can make my already acc into a u.s , so can i ? or i have to buy new cd-keys?And who r on the mid/us servers and which?I am sure that this post must be the 2332464356post like the previus 1s...but plz give a hand to make things clear

Guindor

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Yah you need to buy 1 or two new cd keys if you wanna play on US.

1st) You get a 14 day free trial with up to catacombs for free.

2ndly) You buy online CD keys for Darkness-Rising and Labyrinth

3rdly) You buy change the text in the update.dat file in your DAoC directory ( be it ToA, Catacombs, Darkness rising or the Lybrinth one ).

When all that is done all you got to do is patch it and then log on to US servers.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Yah you need to buy 1 or two new cd keys if you wanna play on US.

1st) You get a 14 day free trial with up to catacombs for free.

2ndly) You buy online CD keys for Darkness-Rising and Labyrinth

3rdly) You buy change the text in the update.dat file in your DAoC directory ( be it ToA, Catacombs, Darkness rising or the Lybrinth one ).

When all that is done all you got to do is patch it and then log on to US servers.

The only actual CD key you need is for the free trial, Mythic don't fook around like GOA with multiple keys, you just pay for and activate the expansions on your account.

Here's a link to the update.dat changes:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/technical-help68/218001-euro-client-update-us-client-catacombs.html

S

Sn34kers|Matr1

The only actual CD key you need is for the free trial, Mythic don't fook around like GOA with multiple keys, you just pay for and activate the expansions on your account.

Here's a link to the update.dat changes:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/technical-help68/218001-euro-client-update-us-client-catacombs.html

Oh, well might have changed since I played on US, then you had to buy the cd keys / activate the expansion via the login interface.

Anyway, I'm quite sure he has to buy labyrinth, on US darkness rising might be free, it wasn't when I last played US some months ago. :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
On US u still have to buy DR and Laby bot cost 19.99$ each.
but if u buy em together u get em both for 29.99$.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Come play classic mid got a guild going there with a few eclipse members and a few crimson tears we are a nice bunch starting rvr soonish in a group should pwn pwn if u roll mid classic gimmi a shout

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
US $$ = shit now anyways, they're basically giving you the money! Cheap!

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Hey queendor ;p

playing a bit on us servers aswell...and you don;t have 2 buy a dr and laby key i am still playing catacombs :touch:

btw i am playing on mid merlin and mid gareth

greetz flopstra :clap:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanna play hunter still Mid/Merlin is the place to be 30+ Euro refugees, very good networking on the server.

It's just got clustered so largest TOA server US/Euro, Arty raids daily/ML's most days 600 mids online primetime, balanced server so overpowered realms etc.

Guild Cletic Llaw, just last night recruited two more ex excal players, goes for anyone thinking of TOA server pop a pm to any Cletic Llaw and we'll see you alright.

Forgot to add, can get 20 to 50 in 3 hours in poc, :)

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom