Help needed on two trophys

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
I have the remains of, lord agramon and ceberus, but i can find out who i have to give them for to get trophys out of them.

I have tryed all in wyndhem markedplace that i could find, so if the answer is there, plz give name of the npc too.

Thx in advance:cheers:

ttt

Banned
I have the remains of, lord agramon and ceberus, but i can find out who i have to give them for to get trophys out of them.

I have tryed all in wyndhem markedplace that i could find, so if the answer is there, plz give name of the npc too.

Thx in advance:cheers:
you have to be logged onto Labyrinth of the Minotaur client and there'll appear an npc at the erikstaad marketplace, he'll take the trophies from both those mobs

ps. sell me lord agramon trophy :D

Grolf/Naughtygirrl

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
If you are in the centre of the marketplace, with the usual 2 trophy NPCs in front of you and the third behind you, the Cerebus NPC is standing on your right.

Sorry I can't be more specific I've been working since 6am and driving the last 3 hours and not firing on all cylinders. Not that I ever am :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
on the note of trophys i advise all people who want the likes of Yar/old dragon trophys to get them now :p because when dragons revenge hits you can no longer get any of them since yars trophy gets updated as do albs/hibs versions of teh named in their zones.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Never really rated my Yar trophy (too small) but my dragon collection roxx tho. I guess i'll have to start another new and improved Gjalpi display for 1.89 :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Trophy Update

....arggghhhh. Updating 22 Gjalp heads. Oh heck :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom