Help Needed by Zoakarat Bracer

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

i need that bracer in my setup, so i want ask help from realm to do this encounter. i want claim bracer itself for meh, so no free roll for bracer :)

however i coul do organize a couple of raids after for helping other ppl too.

if some1 want help meh write your name here :)

i thought about today evening at 21 cet :)

awating for help :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
if you made a raid like that without claiming it and all free roll i know there willl be more peoples that will help :D Make it like the raids as Erinys and Sash raid and give mod's.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
What balkeriz said. Also at the time u suggested is DR. Many ppl are there at that time - 23 to be exact ^^

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
the problem is i m no pve guy :) i want rvr as soon as possible and it was a help asking not ffa raid planning thread :)

sry me not wanting to do ffa raid with mods. i just tryed to be acctive as was suggested for me on the iirc channel where i asked about help by zoakarat. if no1 comes it ok too :) it is not a must thing, jsut asking for help.

it worked on the german server i played before. coz there is always some good ppl who help by those thing without wanting anything only becose they are want to help :)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
9 waves of mobs, growing from yellow to high purples... then the end-mob... I wouldn't mind helping with any of my characters, but seeing I would need that bracer on my healer, it would be my healer joining in. But... with no FFA, I am very sorry... I will have a look if I'm available at all around that time, and decide to come or not. Won't promise anything...

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Gimme a shout ingame if you need help and I'll come help if Im online m8.

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
if u need that bracer why dont u ask for help by yourself? i ve come to help only to see how u handle it so i know how to make my raid after. but it is only me.

zelaz i knew u wont leave me standalone there :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Its doable with opted full group with bbs. We did it few weeks back.

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
it just scary how less artefakts are done in this realm on just help basis. thatswhy we dont have much ppl in full toa sc til now. where albs and hibs are enjoing to pwn with toa suits.

btw we could make small artefakts run too with those ppl, like ceremon bracer,battler, and some other which gonna be up this time.

even jacina if it s up :)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
pm Tindel ingame when its about to happen and ill see if im available :)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
lzy said:
it just scary how less artefakts are done in this realm on just help basis. thatswhy we dont have much ppl in full toa sc til now. where albs and hibs are enjoing to pwn with toa suits.

btw we could make small artefakts run too with those ppl, like ceremon bracer,battler, and some other which gonna be up this time.

rofl read VoS.... 2 ppl has done this encounter annimist + drood bb, mincer + cleric bb, mids need alot more to do encouters....

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Megarevs said:
rofl read VoS.... 2 ppl has done this encounter annimist + drood bb, mincer + cleric bb, mids need alot more to do encouters....
which one of them?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
lzy said:

well people who help on this usually need the encounter and or want a roll..maybe it scary that ppl think they should get it rather than share with those who put in equal effort and time...also look to the alb forum they run zoakrat with fg with ppl looking to roll on it, so not sure about us being only realm who dont do it just cos it should be a help basis ....yes mid need more to do it and by shareing or allowing others to roll u not only increase chance of sucess you look like more of a realm than its for me so all should help keke :>.

just my opinion tho of course, but should anyone need just the encounter could let me know and will see if your online when i do one my raids. (and no i dont need it had one since OF, do raids to help my guild and another)

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:

Mid can do boz with 3-4 people aswell, just need to know tictac :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan said:
Mid can do boz with 3-4 people aswell, just need to know tictac :p

That's a bannable offense though.

Supposedly you are not doing the encounter as it's supposed to be done. Unfortunately I didn't get an Encounter Manual/Walkthrough with the ToA CD... but, that's GoA. :(

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
lzy said:
the problem is i m no pve guy i want rvr as soon as possible and it was a help asking not ffa raid planning thread

sry me not wanting to do ffa raid with mods. i just tryed to be acctive as was suggested for me on the iirc channel where i asked about help by zoakarat. if no1 comes it ok too it is not a must thing, jsut asking for help.

it worked on the german server i played before. coz there is always some good ppl who help by those thing without wanting anything only becose they are want to help

i dont mind help not because i just have seen this but because there is ml exp and i might can use the credit on my SM when i make my new temp so i later can come with any chr needed. Its jsut that we are not to many onp rydwen and most of os all want somthing form what we do. And my point is that if you make it FFA like Sash and Erinys charm raid with mods there will be more people, tbh it jsut how it works.. I remember my friend camped SoM arti for hours and hours and he startet really early to do it and he camped atleast 24 hours and it poped at 3 AM in the morning (the time prydwen had 1500 ppls online primetime) and he claimed it and got help right away. We had somthing like 1½ grp and we got it to him. But its jsut not that easy anymore. ANd since SilverHorn is not a easy arti like Erinys charm and sash it's hard to get ppls to help when it is claimed. Think over it and try make a ffa raid you might see some fun in it. ANd one more thing. WE ALL!! want to get all arti and mls done fast and go RvR. but the point after that is that there is no challenge in it anymore jsut RvR. no pve to get another challenge. So longer it takes that more you are gonna be glad for the items/artis you have and keep on going.

i am jsut writing kinda got cot with it all so correct me if you want
and i know i have a bad english language sory aboute that :)

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
btw today is not gonna happen :) got to less ppl and maybe i get help from one guild bit later :)

thanks all who wanted to come :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom