Help - mp3 Technical Help :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
I have got a "Logik HDD33 Pers Audio MP3 Player", now the problem is it's just frozen and stayed stuck on Loading, now to my knowledge there is no Reset button, and I haven't got my USB cable in college so don't have anyway to load it on to my PC.

Any ideas if there is a reset/restart/turn off function other than the buttons present (i.e Button Combo's/Hidden Reset Buttons so on..)

Cheers for the help.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Shouldn't be listening to music where :p

I study Sociology / Psychology / Religious Ethics and philosophy religion, not as if i do anything but read...

Anyway, Stay on topic in my thread :twak:

Mey

Part of the furniture
Aye, it turned it self off after it ran out of batteries, but im guessing its got something to do with downloaded music, or copied music? Some kinda copyright function. Guess i'll have to re-rip all my music again and try and copy it across from media player or the proggies that came with it.

Cheers for the help, i'll keep you all posted.

From what i can tell alot of people with these have found similar problems, might be time to take it back and get a different one me thinks...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
my mp3 player did that (its a Rio Carbon though), there was a tiny reset button on top, had to use a pin to reset it (was more of a hole really than a button :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom