help meh!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
seems i got me dates mixed up and need to find and ideal gift for the missus before friday, anyone wana recommend some sites that may have ideal gifts for women and offer quick next day del?

seriously, i dont wana wake on saturday and find me family jewels have been ripped from and flushed down the bog

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is a ride to town and storm the shops all out of the question?

All else failing, "pretend" you forgot and reserve a restaurant for saturday :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
"pretend" you forgot and reserve a restaurant for saturday :p

not too bad an idea imo, though girls being girls (sorry ladies), she'll still be expecting a pressie at some point o0

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yep im stuck working tommorow from 6am till 8pm:confused:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
interflora? it saved me once. had the huge bunch of roses delivered to her work. all her coworkers were dead impressed (as was I, at the bill o0)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I am available on Friday if you want to give her a Trem token.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Buy her something from tesco/asda/other 24hshops. I know its naff but they do sell all sorts of crap these days, at least worth a look.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Isn't there a dogsbody at work you can send out to find a present? Otherwise just regift a DVD you own or something and give her that, and then buy her a proper present and a nice meal on the weekend.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
couldnt you make her a necklace out of paperclips?

it is the thought that counts right?

or use that as a bluff present, then sneak out early on sat and buy something decent.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Manic lunchbreak?

Otherwise books / DVDs / Cds / Flower delivery from tinternet..

Get her a pink mp3 player.

Blame the postal strike.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
If it's late night shopping on a Thursday near you, just take her out tonight and let her choose something. Maybe something shiny from a Jewellers, or some clothing or something. When I buy for my other half on birthdays/christmas/anniversaries I always do this. She's so pleased to get something that we chose together (she chooses, I pay for), it's not a problem about suprising her or anything. I tend to just get her little gifts every now and again, outside of occasions, which covers the suprise thing nicely.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
become very sick in about 20 minutes time and get yourself out of work, then go shopping.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Does she have a personality, or do you want random generic gift for a person without a penis? ;)

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tell her you forgot, but Saturday, let her max out your credit card. She'll know you feel guilty, and she'll have mucho new shoes and lady things, thus, shag later.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's posted since, so he is alive. Whether he is still a man or not is another question

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom