Help Me to Level Please

K

knobby

Hi guys ive been playing on Daoc now for about 10 months and id really like to get to 50 at some point, yes i have messed around with loads of alts so i guess its my fault but if anyone is online today that is lvl 45+ fire wiz and a 45+ cabby polease pm me in game and ill be at the tangs waiting for some much needed help im currently lvl 42 arms but really want to get serious with him now,

Thanks in advance

Knobby Darkmatter
Lvl 42 Arms
Proud member of Disciples of Aldur

A

Addlcove

ROFL

I´ve been playing for 15 months (yes I am including beta) and I don´t have a 50 either, and ya don´t see me posting to get PL'ed

T

tris-

why not ask your guild? i was in the alliance so i know they got at least 2 level 45+ cabbys and a few 50 fire wizs.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

I'm sure I've seen DoA doing some PL at tanglers before now.

N

Nightchill

go to City of Avalon :)
i did 43-50 there in about a week

K

knobby

Aye the guild do have wizzies and cabies but im on during the quieter times and not too many guildies r on then :(

G

greatred

Slightly off-topic:

FYI: We don't PL people at tanglers... XP is just a side benefit and we can't farm tanglers enough to level everyone (even though that would be nice).

The reason I'm personally at tanglers so much is:

a) To get the money for my alchemist to reach LGM and beyond.
b) To regain the money which I was saving for my alchemist and inevitably end up spending on helping fix the excalibar relic keep doors every week or two.

/whine off

(P.S sorry to whinge but it needed to be said... read between the lines)

N

-Nxs-

Aye, try Avalon - i gained 38-50 there in about a week too, yes the level grind is boring but just stay commited for a little longer.

K

knobby

Guys,

just to put the record straight i am not after being powered i was just after a group to help me at the tangs as my guild was quiet this morning and its the 1st time ive had to seriously play my main and didnt want to waste it , Doa dont pl theier guild its just that avaolon grps are full and lyon has plenty of options for killing so please dont flame me as it wasnt my intention to be pl sorry if it read like that....:(

H

hiban

Hibans tip of the day: Delete the armsman and reroll... make a friar... no, make a scout and infil. good luck :)

take care

J

Jebelious

lots of grps in avalon! i jave got a few lvls in there from 40-43 nearly 44 now

G

greatred

Originally posted by Danyan
DF is faster cash. :-o

So I hear... For some reason whenever I run at the portal it doesn't let me in :D

(again read between the lines)

K

kataklysm

Originally posted by knobby
Guys,

just to put the record straight i am not after being powered i was just after a group to help me at the tangs as my guild was quiet this morning and its the 1st time ive had to seriously play my main and didnt want to waste it , Doa dont pl theier guild its just that avaolon grps are full and lyon has plenty of options for killing so please dont flame me as it wasnt my intention to be pl sorry if it read like that....:(

Bah , dont worry about it . Nothing wrong with PL , its just another way to say you are in a good group getting good experience. Seems to be an ALB think to be so hung up on that. Hibs seems to play like that as a matter of course. They have PL guilds ,e.g [Zerg] ,you join at 15 with the sole objective of getting to level 40 in 3 days.

As soon as i get to the right level ( 46ish) you can be sure that I will be leveling at the tanglers without any guilt trip about it being to 'easy'.

K

kataklysm

Oh and in the meantime Id agree with those who mention Avalon City. Its very easy to pick up a group there.

Ive like you soloed more than grouped for a long time as i am on at quiet times when groups are hard to find.

Since discovering Avalon i have never had to wait too long at south entrance to either start my own or join an existing group.

I dont know about your class but I find frontier leveling is just as good for xp as groups if you cant find one
but it sure is a lonely life out there ...

Users who are viewing this thread