Help me remember a film

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Ok, I have vauge memories of a film I saw many, many years ago. The basic things I can remember are these.

1. Their was a guy that was the hero and I think he had a girl. They drove a car that seemed to be being chased by this super black lorry that looked all futuristic.

2. Someone, at some point, got shot by something and had to have the wound caturised.

3. It had a vaugly Mad Max feel to it.

Can someone help me remember this film? No doubt it was made in the late 70s, early 80s and has probably been shown in BBC 1s late "We don't know what this is either" slot ;)

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Whipped said:
Ok, I have vauge memories of a film I saw many, many years ago. The basic things I can remember are these.

1. Their was a guy that was the hero and I think he had a girl. They drove a car that seemed to be being chased by this super black lorry that looked all futuristic.

2. Someone, at some point, got shot by something and had to have the wound caturised.

3. It had a vaugly Mad Max feel to it.

Can someone help me remember this film? No doubt it was made in the late 70s, early 80s and has probably been shown in BBC 1s late "We don't know what this is either" slot ;)

Sounds like Universal Soldier with JC Van Damned

Whipped

Part of the furniture
SawTooTH said:
Sounds like Universal Soldier with JC Van Damned
Nope, much older, more cheesier and a darn sight less well known ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I remember a film like this, it's not duel because thats an old tanker not a big black truck. And maximum overdrive has lots of trucks...

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Nope, none of them. I'm pretty sure there was noone recognisable in it. Would make it a darn sight easier if there was ;)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
The Hitcher ?

Its the only memorable film (80-90's) that I can recal...

Would be interested to see what film your after

Descriptions of characters might help, lead and any supporting actors please ;)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Again, no idea on actors.

Description of characters. Your usual sci-fi fantasy/post-apocolyptic film roles. Unshaven hero, female heroine, old wizened man (The one that may have got shot and had to have the wound caturised)

The annoying bit is, I have such a vague recolection of this film that it's is entirely possible that I've made it all up in my head and it doesn't actually exist ;)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Whipped said:
Again, no idea on actors.

Description of characters. Your usual sci-fi fantasy/post-apocolyptic film roles. Unshaven hero, female heroine, old wizened man (The one that may have got shot and had to have the wound caturised)

The annoying bit is, I have such a vague recolection of this film that it's is entirely possible that I've made it all up in my head and it doesn't actually exist ;)

LOL, +rep for that... if thats the case you need to drink less :) :drink:

Whipped

Part of the furniture
*kisses Dweller* !!!!!!!
You fucking beauty. That looks like it indeed.

I can sleep again now :D

I even found a copy on eBay!!! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
When you realise how shite it is, can you post it to me, i am intrigued to find out if I have seen it before or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom