Help me identify where this picture/webcomic thing's from.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
I can't actually find it on my HD at the moment so I can't paste it, but I can describe it which is almost as good!!!

The caption of this thing is "yeah, living by yourself is pretty awesome". I believe it was posted (and/or linked to) here some time ages ago, I forget the context. It's a four-panel simple little cartoon of the joys of living on your own, the last panel just being the guy standing there with the caption "wait for death".

Which is pretty great.

Somebody tell me where this is from, please, as I haven't the faintest and google is a piece of goddamn crap. (Or rather I have no idea what the hell to search for that actually brings up any results.)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Louster said:
I can't actually find it on my HD at the moment so I can't paste it, but I can describe it which is almost as good!!!

The caption of this thing is "yeah, living by yourself is pretty awesome". I believe it was posted (and/or linked to) here some time ages ago, I forget the context. It's a four-panel simple little cartoon of the joys of living on your own, the last panel just being the guy standing there with the caption "wait for death".

Which is pretty great.

Somebody tell me where this is from, please, as I haven't the faintest and google is a piece of goddamn crap.

Sounds like Cyanide & Happiness tbh

Heres a sample of the style of comic it is:

rmovie.jpg

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Woah. That is REALLY similar, but I'm not sure it's the same thing.

I've just managed to find where I'd stuck it on my PC ages ago - it was somewhere really stupid, naturally - so here it is.

091405la4.gif

I printed this out and stuck it on my stairwell's noticeboard last year in uni flats. I don't think anyone else really appreciated it, though. People suck.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i'm going to print that out and put it up around college.

that'll learn those student layabout tax dodgers who still live at home

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahhh! That's it! Thank you very much.

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
Catsby would like to post a correction. He was a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom