Help me choose class please!

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Im having hard time choosing wich class I whant to make my main wenn I get online!!! I whant a caster but cant choose if it should be a Theurgist or Wizard??

I whant uttility and dmg in a good mix, on the charecterbuilder it seems like both classes meets my wishes.. But who will kick most butt and get best RA's and ML's ? I got bb if that do any change?

Thats all - Thanks in advance :wub:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Theugists probably have the most utility, and they did get some nice love recently if you like pe-spamming. Wizards are pretty much pure damage *cough* unless you make use of their GTAOE which is sweet for keep sieges and something Albion could do with more off to be honest.

Personally though I think both classes still need some more love by Mythic to be honest.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
go Theurgist, just been beefed up, yes they use more power but more fun than a wizzy.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
atm wizard got nearly zero utitlty, and if u want a dd-caster with utility choose body sorc.
if u choose theurg i think there r 2 spec to choose betwen:
47 ice
26 earth

or

41 ice
35 earth

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
im 50ice 20 earth, and i love it, and the few groups ive been have given no complaints.

theres no pbt, but i think the level 48 ice pet more than makes up for that.
the level 50 dd/snare is quite handy too

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the 48 pet is mentioned in the patch notes for 1.65...

(and presumably Thep's checked the spell level on it in his spell library?)

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Nah sorcerer gonna wait til next time :D Thanks for helping me choose!!! Im goin 50ice/20earth like you Twigbob! Thx alot for helping all, 90% theurgist got me convinsed =)

PS. Why isnt the lvl 48 ice pet on char builder yet? Sounds ubber instead of "only" lvl 44 =) Thx!

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
41 ice and 35 earth is the best way to spec atm :p
great pets from both sides, 8s pbt, nice base nukes, good aoe root and stuff like that :)

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Choose one,and by no means,dont roll other char before first one is 50 :D
Many start several chars and dont understand that you most out of your class when 50 ^^

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
i was as surprised as anyone when i saw the level 48 ice pet, i wasnt aware there was one, but hey, im not complaining.

1 of them can take out an unbuffed fully sc'd caster, which is nice

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
God I hate waiting on the bank deciding if im kredit worthy or not :D

Someone lent me 3000€, ok thx.. :worthy:

Gualin

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Personally though I think both classes still need some more love by Mythic to be honest.

Pff! As if the newest boof up in theurg isn't enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom