Help make me a picture...

S

S-Gray

Right, heres the deal... My very good friend and manager has left the store where i work.

We're having a night out on Saturday with the crew where we work, but i wanna embarrass him ;)

Ages ago, i got a picture of him on my old Nokia7650 Picture Phone, which i think is peachy.

I plan on printing it out and posting it up on the walls around where we go, but i wanna make it "madder" but not too over the top.

He has a crazy personality, one which ive seen rarely, what im thinking is having a Batman mask "placed" over his face, because one of his stories was he once ran through the streets of Liverpool with a friend dressed as Batman & Robin.

Heres the picture... now remember, not over the top :p. Hoping someone like Summo could try it out ;)

Piccy

M

Munkey-

Ugly mug isnt he?

Reminds me of that Only Fools and Horses episode when they stop the chavs attacking their local counciller whilst dressed in the batman and robin costume. Classic.

Shall have a play with it in photoshop, see what i can come up with

S

S-Gray

Thats what i said to him when he told us... the laughs we had :D

S

Summo

Originally posted by S-Gray
Hoping someone like Summo could try it out ;)
Oh, christ. :(

You know that's an extremelly blurry picture, and you might find that its barelly recognisable when you enlarge it and print it out. I'd suggest you try doing that before you decide if you want to use it or not.

S

Summo

I dunno, SG. You're going to end up with something like this:

superbatman.jpg

which I think is barely recognisable and a bit crap. It's all such low res, you see?

By all means, people... get to it!

B

BrassMonkey

He looks a bit like that fella who plays Jaws in the bond movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom