Help im stuck in the sky

S

Shaki/Aeis

I once couldn't log in to rightnow. After a few tries I came up with that I had typed the first letter in my login name with a Capital letter.
Made it an ordinary letter and I could log in:)

M

monkeynutter

It isn't a problem with us because we've tried dozens of times with the right passwords etc and it still doesn't work. We've used it on different machines and we are using the right details because we've still got the emails with the details on. I think your best bet if to not reply anymore because you clearly haven't understood the problem, the details entered are right so please don't suggest that we need to "try again" anymore.

So far whole attitude though is we done it right so its not us yet no one else has any problems dont you think thats a bit strange. my mates speakers were not working i told him to check the cable and he told me he had when i went round to have a look he had it in wrong socket after moving the comp, just because you think you done it right all the time dont mean you have, thats why i suggested the simple stuff.
Hope you work it out though.

G

Gabrial

OK I can definitely rule out the idea that GOA's system is playing up because I just got my password emailed to my account using the same method.

I posted your question now (remembered my password:)) so Ill let you know what they say.

J

jodieg

Originally posted by monkeynutter
So far whole attitude though is we done it right so its not us yet no one else has any problems dont you think thats a bit strange. my mates speakers were not working i told him to check the cable and he told me he had when i went round to have a look he had it in wrong socket after moving the comp, just because you think you done it right all the time dont mean you have, thats why i suggested the simple stuff.
Hope you work it out though.

Yes but why did you say it twice? I mean come on don't you think we've tried the simple stuff? I've cut and pasted and typed the whole thing out many, many times and it still doesn't work. For all you know other people have had and still have the same problem, just because it isn't posted here doesn't mean it doesn't happen. This has been an ongoing problem for months now. I know for a fact that it is right, it isn't hard to type a few letters especially when you're being very careful, why post the same thing over and over if we've said we've tried that?

J

jodieg

I've just tried yet again and it won't even recognise that the user ID is valid so won't even email the password (even though I have the password already) so there is obviously some sort of problem :(

M

monkeynutter

sorry if i had repeated something but wanted to make sure your typing the correct name for the job. i tried it and if i put in my subscription account it does not know it,so was just worried you trying to login to rightnow using the subscription account name and password. Not much fun being stuck in limbo for so long.

J

jodieg

Originally posted by monkeynutter
sorry if i had repeated something but wanted to make sure your typing the correct name for the job. i tried it and if i put in my subscription account it does not know it,so was just worried you trying to login to rightnow using the subscription account name and password. Not much fun being stuck in limbo for so long.

Thanks anyway. :) He was getting really pissed off with it last night, thank god he had loads of alts to play lol. I know I'm using the password different to the game log in one because I recognise the game log in one and it says on the email anyway. Just find it funny how neither of us can access right now :confused:

C

CliffyG

Tried just now and was in avalon marsh by the portal. Thanks yet again Gabrial :).

F

Flimgoblin

You have two different usernames for account and game - have you tried both of them with all the various passwords?

Another thing I heard you could try was using your original CD key as the password.

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by Haedric Griffin
Just stayed logged off for 30 mins and tried again and i still re-logged back in sky :(.

could be worse, could be hell :p

M

monkeynutter

You have two different usernames for account and game - have you tried both of them with all the various passwords?

hes already tried that and it says it dont know both usernames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom