Help im stuck in the sky

C

CliffyG

Died in thid with my alt and released, althogh i was bound in gothwaite it said you have now entered Aggionel. Problem is that it's all sky, when i jump it sounds like water and sometimes it's like i jump on an invisable ledge. This is all normal you say but i have tried running non stop but no port, i tried /stuck but when timer gets to 15 seconds i stand up, same with quiting. It gets ti 15 secs then says you stand up. Hit the windows key to get out in the end but when i re-logged i was still stuck :(. Anyone else got this before?

P.S.

I would send a message to rightnow but my username and password doesnt work for it and even though i've emailed them 3 times about it they cant seem to understand my problem :( and keep sending me copies of the email i received on signing up (which i already have).

EDIT

Just stayed logged off for 30 mins and tried again and i still re-logged back in sky :(.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Haedric Griffin
I would send a message to rightnow but my username and password doesnt work for it and even though i've emailed them 3 times about it they cant seem to understand my problem :( and keep sending me copies of the email i received on signing up (which i already have).

Remember rightnow needs your original game password, not the current one but the very first one you got when you made the account. Maybe that's it ?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

And are you running the SI client? Normal client in SI zones doesn't work.

C

CliffyG

I'm using the original password from the original email i got when i first subscribed. When i use the send me my password option it says that the username doesn't exist, and thats for both my accounts :(. I have spelt it out quite clearly to GOA but they either can't or don't read it properly. They just keep sending me the logon details which i have stated i already have.

And yes i was using the SI client.

O

old.Tohtori

Died in thid with my alt

There's your problem. Silly people, everything has to be explained.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Happened to me yesterday, logged it with rightnow this morning at 8am gmt, fixed at 10am gmt.

These things got prio at GOA HQ :D

B

BrassMonkey

Alternatively, if other peeps can see you they could /duel you to death so you 'repop' as it were...

I got stuck with my alt once and it was in a spot where you couldn't sit down without immediately standing back up...in the end i got a guildie to pull a mob to me then let it tan my ass.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Doesnt work when yer in "limbo" though, as in the only thing you see is the sky.

No models, not even of yourself.

C

CliffyG

Have sent yet another email to GOA in the vain hope they don't send me my logon details again:

Hello

I have already sent you 3 emails now and i am still unable to enter rightnow. Each time you sent me my game and subscription logons. I already have these. When i enter the correct details it won't let me in. If i use the the forgotten password function it says "The user ID you supplied does not appear to be valid." even though both logons work fine on the accounts page and also in game. Please do NOT send me my subscription details again, i just need to be able to log onto rightnow. The accounts i have are ******* and ******* and are both registered to this email address. It doesn't work for either of these.

O

old.Spug

Just a thought, are you using the non SI client?

C

CliffyG

And yes i was using the SI client.

I was xp'ing in avalon isle just before i ported to sauvage for battlegrounds.

M

monkeynutter

seems strange you having login problems, the rightnow uses the same login as you type to play the game, since you can enter the game to play there is no reason for rightnow not to work so you must be typing it wrong. Only thing i can think and this has no reason as such but are you copy pasting your details or typing them in. Also dont bother trying to moan at rightnow for you not entering right details, the service works very quick and never had reason to complain all the things they have helped on. I had load unfinished quests and asked and the removed them that day.

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by monkeynutter
seems strange you having login problems, the rightnow uses the same login as you type to play the game, since you can enter the game to play there is no reason for rightnow not to work so you must be typing it wrong. Only thing i can think and this has no reason as such but are you copy pasting your details or typing them in. Also dont bother trying to moan at rightnow for you not entering right details, the service works very quick and never had reason to complain all the things they have helped on. I had load unfinished quests and asked and the removed them that day.

Do you not think i've already double, triple or even quadruple checked my details ffs. I've copied and pasted and manually typed countless times with both account details. Also dont bother trying to moan at me for you not knowing what the fuck you are talking about :p. Their service may well work very quickly but i can't get into it which is plainly obvious in this thread.

O

old.Spug

tell you what, send me your details and I'll try logging into rightnow for you ;)

(btw yes, I am joking)

M

monkeynutter

idea about sending details is good idea, or ask your mum to do it:D

only time i had problem for 3secs anyway was when i had caps lock on by mistake so when i did shift letter on password i was making is lower case not UPPPER.

what did goa put in replys to you other than username info.

Also dont bother trying to moan at me for you not knowing what the fuck you are talking about
sorry my french is bad whats that mean?

M

Melodic

he means "fuck off and read all the posts so you know what's going on" - it's not a problem of him entering the wrong details.

Just my interpretation of what he said so please don't get upset with me :)

J

jodieg

idea about sending details is good idea, or ask your mum to do it:D

only time i had problem for 3secs anyway was when i had caps lock on by mistake so when i did shift letter on password i was making is lower case not UPPPER.

what did goa put in replys to you other than username info.

sorry my french is bad whats that mean?

Lol seeing as he's been married to me for over a year and lived with me for years I doubt asking his mum would help :rolleyes: I have the same problem logging in to right now and have had the same response from goa. All the details I enter are correct as well and not in UPPER, we aren't some hillbillys with the IQ of a gnat you know. Maybe this is why we are't getting a proper answer from goa, they don't read things either.

A

Aravis

If you're both having the same problem (same machine, or both similar setup?) it may be worth checking IE security and setting it to allow cookies at the rightnow login...

M

monkeynutter

cheers Melodic was just checking.
the bit about checkign info entered is becuase there are two sets of usernames and different passwords one for one job one for other so there plenty of chances to enter wrong info even if you have done it several times, wasnt having a go.

the email must be an autosend since replys on rightnow are always more of a perosnal note with wrong spellings etc.

cookies dont matter since it dont keep the info anyway. it will keep your name though since its a form but not the password.

its a pain having two passwords for the game one for accounts and one for the game though. I take it you can access the accounts part of the website ok for resubscribing ?

its all hassle when these things dont work. but your best bet is to just sit down and give it one more go, enter the name and password you use to play the game in rightnow and see what it does.

G

Gabrial

pwease dont flame me but is it possible you have each others log on details mixed up somehow?

L

lairiodd

One thing on the copy and paste of passwords, the game allows you to paste spaces at the end of the password, while rightnow wont work if you do that, is it possible you are double clicking on the password in, e.g. outlook to select it and pasting spaces into the rightnow form, that may be the problem :)

J

jodieg

cheers Melodic was just checking.
the bit about checkign info entered is becuase there are two sets of usernames and different passwords one for one job one for other so there plenty of chances to enter wrong info even if you have done it several times, wasnt having a go.

the email must be an autosend since replys on rightnow are always more of a perosnal note with wrong spellings etc.

cookies dont matter since it dont keep the info anyway. it will keep your name though since its a form but not the password.

its a pain having two passwords for the game one for accounts and one for the game though. I take it you can access the accounts part of the website ok for resubscribing ?

its all hassle when these things dont work. but your best bet is to just sit down and give it one more go, enter the name and password you use to play the game in rightnow and see what it does.

It isn't a problem with us because we've tried dozens of times with the right passwords etc and it still doesn't work. We've used it on different machines and we are using the right details because we've still got the emails with the details on. I think your best bet if to not reply anymore because you clearly haven't understood the problem, the details entered are right so please don't suggest that we need to "try again" anymore.

C

CliffyG

Just under the rightnow logon is a password reminder. Using both accounts names it comes up with:

The user ID you supplied does not appear to be valid.

It definately does exist cos i can access the account page and the game with the same username. And believe me there is no way i'd make a typo on the first letter of my forename and my surname more than once.

G

Gabrial

Going back to your original problem, post here what you want to say and your chars name (Im assuming its Velcro) and I will enter a rightnow request for you if you like - wont be until this evening though after 8:00 when I get home from work.

Sounds to me like there is a problem with Goa's login thingy atm - I know its had plenty of problems before. Perhaps you are actually entering the correct user name but their system is guffed atm - maybe tomorrow they will have it working.

C

calif101

I do not know if it would make any differance but do you have a fire wall running?
Might be worth a go if you have turning it off......just a thought

C

CliffyG

OK thanks a lot :). It's been like it ever since i've played the game though. Can you please send this:

My character is Velcro WhoNeedsLaces in Albion on the prydwen server. I'm stuck in the sky after releasing from Thidranki and it won't let me quit or /stuck as it stands me up when the countdown reaches 15 seconds. I have tried logging him on again at various intervals and i'm still stuck.

Think thats enough for them, thanks again Gabrial :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom