Help! (i need somebody...)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Right need help people, its my little brothers birthday next month, his big 21. He is all alone in Scotland (like me in London) as my rents moved to Oz. My cousins 21st is tonight (which i couldnt make) and he is having a massive one. I feel my little bro wont have a decent one as he isnt sure what to do and doesnt have immediate family to help him out.

Im driving up there for a week and really want to help make it special for him. What can i do?

Tips on presents too

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Send him a printed pic of Ez's arse - on like a 50 inch canvas.

Perfic.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i'll give him a jar of water from the Thames and tell him its got magic in it, im sure he'll buy it

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd say a stripper with sex attached. he'll worship you for the rest of your life :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
my mate got his brother an external hard drive you can pug into your tv and then filled it with movies/series....thought it was a pretty cool idea

megadave

I am a FH squatter
^ Got same present for my brother for his birthday, he'd asked for a HDD and loads of films so it seemed logical since i had them all downloaded already :)

But yeah, stripper imo!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
giant pizza and some cheese cake tbh, and just you going there to be with him is awesome just make sure you have fun, go on loads of touresty day trips and just be silly and yes...you can give him a pic of my arse....

if you never want him to speak to you again!!! lol

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I reckon you should bum him, at least he won't forget his 21st birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom