Help for the lvl ML 1 ppl

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
Since nobody anywhere cba to help ppl that have just started in toa, i would like to put up a grp that will try and do ml 1 ( all of it ). We can try meeting up tomorrow at 19:00 CET ( 18:00 GMT ) at the docks in AERUS. Just hope some ppl can come so we can get this out of the way.

/salut

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
You might want to delay this, there is a big raid to finish 4.2 tomorrow that will require around 9fg.

Come along to it and you wont have to do it some time in the future when you get on to ml4 as you have already done it ;) check Delks post for more info.

I can see 4.2 being done maybe once or twice after tomorrow as it is a pain.

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Agree, delay it, also insist that people have done the solo quest (old krojer and his band of merry duelists by volcanus haven) cos if u have 2/3 fg's of people wanting to do that it could casue a real bottleneck in your raid

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
would love to join with my theurg, have done krojer solo step but pls delay it as the public ML4 thing is a must do.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Also when you have completed ML1 and are onto ML2 or whatever.. you actually need ML experience to complete all the MLs after 1... you can either kill certain high level mobs to get this exp or a far easier way to get it is to go on a ML1 raid again.. if you are in a group with ppl who havnt done the ML1 grp encounters then for each person you get ML experience towards your current ML level.

When I completed ML1.. I did a ML1 raid again for my guild and completely filled up my ML2 exp bar.. so go help your realm.

fyi: In patch 1.68 you can get this ML exp from killing ppl in RvR.

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
Oops forgot about today... anyway delay it till tomorrow ( thursday )

i would like ppl to appear , instead of ignoring the ppl that got toa 2 seconds late

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom