i play daoc on alb/excal. Ive been wanting to create a succesful guild. If you are a level 50 on that server and are interested in helping start this new guild please contact garagon. Please could you guys help think of a name for the guild etc? thx
We've got some good recruits in Honour. The guild is going well. If ur a lvl 50 alb/excal player thats unguilded or tired of ur current boring guild. Please contact Honour and not a huge RvR guild that doesnt really need members. Ud mean alot more to us. Contact Garagon or Sojhin in game.
Sigurd's Guide to Creating a Nerd Guild (or RvR Guild if you prefer)
1) Buy DAoC because you like winning.
2) After powergaming to 50, farm for teh win, then live off normal guilds and pick up groups until you're RR5 +
3) Gather a couple of fellow nerds, and form an RvR guild. Give it a pretentious or "comic" name, invite only specific classes/RRs (of course, only 50+ kthx) and pick a tactic:
your tactic will either be a) assist train, or b) mezz'n'pbaoe
4) Stick to this tactic ad infinitum, ignore all pleas for help from your fellow hibs/mids/albs, unless you get the opportunity to make some RPs
5) RPs for tehwin. If you don't believe RPs are more important than real life, you have no place in an RvR guild. Remember to bring your radar along, and any other useful hacks you might have - also, get used to creating lag ghosts for teh win.
6) Die a lonely, decrepid wraith after your family leave you to rot in your food-encrusted armchair.