HELP! Christmas Day Dinner

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Guys and Gals,

myself and the missus and her sister and brother in law are spending christmas in Edinburgh and we've yet to find somewhere to eat which isn't £80-£120 per head!

for any of the folks that know the area?! is there any decent restaurants that you've heard of or seen that are doing christmas day dinners (on christmas day) for £50 or less?!

Cheers in advance

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Where are you staying? Possibility to heat stuff, or better yet cook?

Premake and heat, or cook yourself. More personal even if it tasted like poo and would make a more memorable 2013 santamas dinner.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Buy a shit load of bacon, a shit load of sausages and a disposable bbq. Have a feast of nothing but pigs in blankets, recipe for the greatest Christmas ever!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Random pubs may be doing food, depends massively on the disposition of the landlord, though. You're paying for the inconvenience on Christmas day so it's not going to be cheap anywhere.

Chilly

Balls of steel
OR eat somewhere non-christian. Chinese/russian/indian/lebonese etc?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
staying in a hotel so the cooking option isn't ideal and apparently the hotel only does it for bookings of 8!
cheers for the link rynnor will look into it!

rynnor

Rockhound
staying in a hotel so the cooking option isn't ideal and apparently the hotel only does it for bookings of 8!

Good luck with wherever you choose - its a bit of a lottery that Christmas day slot.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Take the bbq to the park!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Scotland's finest; the perfect Christmas dinner:
munchy-640-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom