help Cheat wanted

O

old.Triggers3d

Superb game. Too hard at times.

I thought keeping the tank team alive and finding and shoting the snipers was hard.

The snow mission (blow up 2 installations) is fuckin nion impossible. And the fact that iv had to drop res from 1024x786 to 800x600 is annoying.

By chance I found the ditch and with only 1 installtion to blow up i had 100hp, then blew it when I walked. sorry should I say crept crouched, into 3 fuckin germans, all with as you know, snow cammoo. Immpossible.

Any cheats out yet.

S

Sar

right click on your moh:aa shortcut, properties, and on the command line add the following after the exe file name: +set cheats 1 +set uiconsole 1

Then in game bring down the console and use the following commands:

dog = God mode
fullheal = 100 health

These only work in singleplayer natch ;)

O

old.Triggers3d

dont work.

PC: 1gAhtlon 512mb 133mhzSDRAM GF2 mx200 Win XP Pro. MODAA(UK) with 110 patch.

when I type "dog" in console its say needs "server needs +set cheats 1"

:(

N

nocte

do as Sar says.

Right click on your desktop shortcut, go to properties and after the .exe put +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

eg: D:\MOHAA\MOHAA.exe +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

if the D:\MOHAA\MOHAA.exe is in quotation marks, put the +set things outside the quotes.

O

old.Triggers3d

How the fuck can I do as Sar says if both of you produce 2 entirly different cheat settings?.

both dont seem to work, and I notice the inclusion of underscore
in >>+set ui_console<< yours. His >> +set uiconsole 1<<.

Iv used cheats for RTCW and updated CS settings so I sorta know what im doing.

Anyone else offer help, please.

Thanks in advance

Trig

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I don't know what difficulty setting you're in but this 'MAY' help - i.e. you're currently playing the game on hard or medium and need to lower the skill level for those tough bits...

Save your current game.

then start a new game, select 'easy' as the difficulty setting and play it for a tiny bit. Make a save.

Then, exit the game, reload your old game and hey presto... the MOHAA engine still believes itself to be on easy, thus making your old 'impossible' bit a doddle.

Just do the reverse to get back onto hard or medium mode.

And if you're already playing on easy...

Oh dear...

O

old.Triggers3d

ok, thanks for your help.

im playing on Easy.

O

old.Triggers3d

This is what the entire line looks like >>

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\MOHAA.exe" +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

. Stupid dumbfuck hardass mission>>>(The Seigfried Forrest)<<<. its a superb game tho.

*sighs*

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Triggers3d
This is what the entire line looks like >>

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\MOHAA.exe" +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

. Stupid dumbfuck hardass mission>>>(The Seigfried Forrest)<<<. its a superb game tho.

*sighs*

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\MOHAA.exe" +set ui_console 1 +set_cheats 1 +se_thereisnomonkey 1

I believe that is correct.

O

old.Triggers3d

Thanks all.

Dosnt when work when I load a saved game, but only works from a saved game that I get killed on, after a retry.

anyway, thanks all.

Trig.

Right lets see if I can finish game on Medium level. But i will still need God Mode on that dam Strigflied snow mission.

S

Sar

+set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

Soz, was doing it from memory :)

T

throdgrain

Help I'm playing on easy but it's too difficult can I cheat to finish the game??
A good cheat for that is take the cd out, put it back in the box, and take it back to the shop. They'l prolly trade it in for pingu goes shopping or summat lol :D

O

old.D0LLySh33p

That's so harsh man...

'Pingu goes shopping' is so hard too :(

I can't get past that bit at the beginning, the one that says 'insert CD 2'.

O

old.Super-Ted

How to do it!

Tigger m8,

I found the best way to do that level is to just leg it through the whole level, dont worry about missing any-thing cos you dont get a medal from that level any-way, and if the programmers had made it a medal level then they would of deserved a slapping!

Theres too many snipers in the level to hang about so just find the 88 mils with the compas and get your arse outer there! hehe

Ted!!

P.s. use your silenced pistol alot through the level cos you wont have a chance against the german snipers, only if u sneak up on em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom