HELP carnt play bf2 after new patch

rich xr

Fledgling Freddie
right got a right situation going on here

basically downloaded and installed new patch 1.03

now when i go into a game it comes up with

theres a problem with your connection

then i get booted and something else comes up from punkmaster saying i havnt got something?

what the hell do i need to do to start playing again everything was fine until i installed this patch

any help please as its really bugging me at the minute

thanks rich

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm, you could try switching the "same version only" marker on. there could be some backwards compatibility issues going on there...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Ive had something similar . Played the new patch this morning (just like the old one ...) , after 10 minutes I got "you have a problem with your connection" I exitted only to find I had lost my internet conection. Took about 5 minutes for my router to reconnect.
May be unconnected to BF2 , but I bet it is :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I get intermittant connection probs as is, but that is all based on the freddyfield servers being on 1.2. as the memory leak progressed, I'd get more and more jittering up to the point where the server would restart itself.

as Gale said, this seems to have been resolved / greatly reduced, so I'm kinda hoping that it was just your router playing up ;)

rich xr

Fledgling Freddie
sorted now

it was my firewall

basically when i installed the new patch i hit block on the pop up that come onb my screen

back on and playing
except i use to use ase but that hasnt upgraded yet and its an pain finding servers through the bf2 game

anyone shed some light into how to find all the servaers

dysfunction

FH is my second home
rich xr said:
sorted now

it was my firewall

basically when i installed the new patch i hit block on the pop up that come onb my screen

back on and playing
except i use to use ase but that hasnt upgraded yet and its an pain finding servers through the bf2 game

anyone shed some light into how to find all the servaers

wait for ase to be updated

rich xr

Fledgling Freddie
that could be ages lol

hope they get it sorted soon then

see u all soon

thanks

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
not had any connection problems but have had some commander probs ... first was zoom in on the map ... it went into major lag and updated every 10 secs of so all sound went mad and interupted etc in the end went to get a fresh whiskey and came back to BF well crashed ... next was I was commander for a map then when the second half of the map started I was stuck to the spot ... could not turn move etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom