Hello!!

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Although im reading once a week FH forums just to pass time i never actually posted since i stopped playing EU servers.
Missed my characters as well as my good friends.

How is everyone, what you been up to?

Mck

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
I am ok! Considering i scraped a very nice TV yesterday , Was a LG 37" Triniton -02. Think the (OCD) was broke or smth... But hell i bought a Samsung 42" LCd instead =)

How are you mate?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Although im reading once a week FH forums just to pass time i never actually posted since i stopped playing EU servers.
Missed my characters as well as my good friends.

How is everyone, what you been up to?

Mck

I have no internet on my big computer atm !!! It sux, I wanna play with you :(

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Hello Slitz.
All good mate - just chilling lately and playing US classic an hour or 2 when im free. Other than that, trying AoC and waiting for WAR.

Yo Nibble all good mate cheers.

PS: Liloe ..ermmm right.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
PS: Liloe ..ermmm right.

It's true, I only have internet on my Notebook cause of WLAN, but my big comp has no internet, which means I'm stuck with playing Titan Quest. My brother logs in my accounts to pay houses, that's all....trust me, I'm pissed :(

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Currently playing AoC on US servers ( ofc ) and its omg ace. Beats the crap out of my pc a little bit but other than that im impressed.

PS: GM of AoC do something about the UI lol xD

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie
afaik the hib GA + mid GA (of shivae rp farm fame) were related by name only?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I remember when GA used to run in Emain as a fg like every day from like 9 am in the morning zerging all solos/duos, that was at the time of ToA release, so might not be the same grp.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I remember aika banelord/RA/RA5 dumping vs. rr1 soloers in Emain long after Dyvet was dead..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I thought if not exactly the same people the 2 GA's at least had some common members. iirc Shivae got banned for rp farming Worldbuffers drood (not saying Worldbuffer knew or had anything to do it just shared his account with this guy). Some inverted genuis going on there getting 2 rr11s rp reset in 1 go.

My impression was mid GA were 100% kill on sight, hib GA would sometimes add sometimes not. Mixed on the matter.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Did you play in the pre-Cluster group? Think they didn't run with an Animist back then.

I played with GA with the other Numenor guys and the guys from Iron Fist. Mostly we would run with Dio as bard, then Iza+Noli, Mckennitt/(sometimes Lurue, my bro) from Numenor, Zurglob/Nynaev/Frogs/Bylou as frenchies and others, where I only remember their RL names ^^

Thing is, no matter how or what, those guys and gals were absolutely quality and really nice people. I enjoyed every second of running with them and we had really great fights.

Sadly I only have 4 fights on Fraps, cause I never had the inclination to buy a proper TV card for high quality recording :/

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No offense Liloe, but I put the people you mentioned in the same shit bag like the old Prydwen GA group and Mid group. The names all ring a bell, in bad way.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
No offense Liloe, but I put the people you mentioned in the same shit bag like the old Prydwen GA group and Mid group. The names all ring a bell, in bad way.

You gotta try out Iza and Nyna as druids then, absolutely good at keeping you alive =)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Mani said: No offense Liloe, but I put the people you mentioned in the same shit bag like the old Prydwen GA group and Mid group. The names all ring a bell, in bad way.

Someone here has problems in real life and decided to get it out of his chest in a public forum. Cmon lad! Spit it out.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You gotta try out Iza and Nyna as druids then, absolutely good at keeping you alive =)

Wasn't talking about player quality, rather the amount of groups one had to fight at the same time when those guys were around.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Wasn't talking about player quality, rather the amount of groups one had to fight at the same time when those guys were around.

Ah, I guess we have very different opinions there =) Tbh I remember all the awesome times and that's what counts for me =)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Lilo less post farming and more AoC.
We on US Wicanna server . sort your 1£ pc and come on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom