Hello!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Quite a few years back before I got a car I had an old bint wave her handbag furiously at me and tell me "get on the road you fool" whilst riding my bike. It seems nobody wants cyclists :(

because some cyclists are an annoyance,
not refering to anyone here (or maybe i am if your one of these people) who will cycle in the road even if there is a cycle path on the side.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
So many reckless drivers, there is really an attitude problem with most people these days.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
not refering to anyone here (or maybe i am if your one of these people) who will cycle in the road even if there is a cycle path on the side.

its cause most cycle lanes lead into the road, or just stop suddenly, the cycle lanes(as they stand) are a complete waste of time

until Mr T.Blair and his friends in parliament realize this, cyclists will continue to get fines, scratch cars and kill babys

i believe people would cycle, as a genuine form of transport, if they can get it right, it may take a few years... but its worth it in the long run, if we believe the global warming conspiricies

Gamah

Banned
its cause most cycle lanes lead into the road, or just stop suddenly, the cycle lanes(as they stand) are a complete waste of time

until Mr T.Blair and his friends in parliament realize this, cyclists will continue to get fines, scratch cars and kill babys

i believe people would cycle, as a genuine form of transport, if they can get it right, it may take a few years... but its worth it in the long run, if we believe the global warming conspiricies

I strongly beleive that the government should give tax breaks to cyclists who ride to work. This would be a multi pronged attack on several issues..it would ease congestion, give people exercise to try and solve some of the obsity problems in the uk and have a good consiquence for air quality in towns and citys.

I also think they should make cycling without a helmet ilegal.

Nate

FH is my second home

I don't really cycle anymore since I have my car, I thought I made that pretty clear...re reading, I guess it isn't ;o

I strongly beleive that the government should give tax breaks to cyclists who ride to work. This would be a multi pronged attack on several issues..it would ease congestion, give people exercise to try and solve some of the obsity problems in the uk and have a good consiquence for air quality in towns and citys.

If they were to look in to that, then it wouldn't merely be cyclists which get the tax breaks, what about the people who walk to work, get a train to work etc. Have to look outside the box!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I dont like going in cycle lanes when you have twats almost smashing you off your bike by driving so close, ffs your ment to drive in the MIDDLE of the lane not so much to the left that you almost have two wheels in the cycle lane!

then again your not safe on the pavement, was going down a hill on a pavement once late at night and some twat chucked a vodka bottle at me from a car, luckily it missed or i could have been really hurt with the combined speed, height of being on a bike, vodka bottle smashing against me and the wall that immeditly to the left of me, after that little stunt he screeched off down the hill and round a corner, he was clearly drunk

Drive on the pavement and get yelled at and possibly fined

or drive on the cycle path or road and risk death!

Gamah

Banned
If they were to look in to that, then it wouldn't merely be cyclists which get the tax breaks, what about the people who walk to work, get a train to work etc. Have to look outside the box!

Trains = easy..lower fares.

Walking = Impossible to police.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie

thats a good idea, i'd vote for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom